Wednesday, February 01, 2006

SNACKING...
Is so evil but heck! I'm snacking on Capn'N'Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal... Mmmm... DON'T follow my eg. but the cereal is really very delicious. It's 11pm and I'm eating cereal... sounds like the right smooth path to turning fat doesn't it? Hiyah but I can't care man!
Anyway, I've set a new goal for myslef- I must climb the stair to my dorm room at least once a day. Considering dat my room is on the 4th floor, I have to climb at least 8 flights of stairs at least once a day. Sounds like an acheivement huh? Bwa ha ha! So far, I'm doing gd (it's been 3 days since I started this goal and I haf not missed a single day. yeah!) so hopefully it will take away a teeny portion of my snacking fat...

Anyway, this pic is Billy's niece. Isn't she soooooo CUTE!!! I got this pic off her mom's blog n I just couldn't resist posting this pic on here as well. Her name is Amelia but we all call her Milly. She's 10 months old and she is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. But she is one tiny "imp" though... very active and full of noise. I love her! And I love her siblings... see if I can find another pic of all of them.

And I selpt in the toilet today! Ha ha! I slept in one of the lesser used toilets and there was a sofa in there, so heck all the other pple who use it (who aren't many btw, cos hardly anyone knows there is a toilet there.) I was so tired and in desperate need of a nap, I just used my sch bag as a pillow and slept on on the sofa IN THE TOILET, laying down! It was a wonderful half-hr of much-needed rest, b4 I went to work. And nope, the smell didn't affect me cos (believe it or not!) there wasn't a smell. Since not many use it, it is a very clean toilet and there wasn't a pungent smell at all. Hmm... this might turn into a weekly ritual...

4 Comments:

At 2/04/2006 12:44 AM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

I sent this pic to my dad and my told replied that last time I did the same- crawl underneath the sink or opne the kitchen cupboard and take out all the pots before crawling in. I wonder what is the attraction that draws babies to them... anyone interested writing a thesis on this? Baby psycholgy maybe? :p

 
At 2/04/2006 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha- i dont think i did things like that leh (haha- havent ask my mother yet- even if i did its prob under the bad influence of clarissa! muahaha)
anyway! i saw a photo of sis ginger's kids today at charlotte's!!! oh my goodness! DO U KNOW THAT GEHRIK (i nv knew they spelt his name like that) is 5 now!!!! i still remember carry him when he was a babY! haha- he's so nice to carry and pass around!!! she has no. 4 now- sophie (2) very very pretty! emma and eliza still has the very naughthy grin! hahaha

 
At 2/04/2006 1:58 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

U r kidding me? 4 now? Oh my word, if Gehrik (or howver u spell it) is 5, den how old is Emma and Eliza now? dat means... I'm getting old as well. Aaargh!!!

 
At 2/05/2006 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think emma is 8 and eliza is 7- hahaha! yes! i feel so old too!!! and gehrik is SOOOOO cute in a unassuming handsome-y kinda way- he looks more reserved than his 2 older sisters! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home