Thursday, February 02, 2006

I MET MARK CHAY!!!
Ok, for those who didn't know this, I had a MAJOR GIGANTIC ENORMOUS cursh on Mark Chay in my teenage yrs. Woo Hoo!
Ha ha ha... ok but it's gone now. I'm OVER HIM (note the word "had" in the previous paragraph), like long ago since I went to AC and met a certain President's scholar... Anyway, I met him (Mark) on Sunday at the Singaporean gathering to celebrate Chinese New Year. He was polite, humble, helpful (he was one of the rare guys who hepled clean up!!!) and freindly. And he actually remmebered our first meeting 2 yrs ago and asked abt my dad. I was very impressed with him. So girls, anyone interested, just let me know and I'll try to find a way to hook you both up... porivided his GF doesn't find out. Or at least the last I heard he had a GF. U could be the next one. Gee! Some advertisement for him man!
Oh oh and btw, he IS a fantastic and extremely swift and fast swimmer. I went to watch the BYU vs University ofUtah (UofU, our main arch-rivals) swimming meet and our Singaporean swimmers did really well! Although the BYU women's team lost, the guys won UofU (yeah yeah yeah!) and Mark and the other Singapore guys played a pivatol role in this. Mark won I think boht his events, Jeffrey Su won one and came in 3rd for another and Song Zhen won one and came in soemthing for his other event. Way to go! And Chan U-nice was great! She came in 2nd for the Looooooooong 1500 yard event but won her other 2. Err... these results are from what I can remember and may not be accurate. But I'm VERY sure that our swimmers did really well. I'm so proud of them.
And if u haf a chance to watch Mark swim, u'll understand why I say he's so gd. He is POWERFUL. And humble and friendly. Sigh...
But the main thing is- I wen to the swim meet and wasted a teeny bit of time there and so now I'm rushing to complete my HW and on top of dat, I haf a busy day tomorrow looking for my housing and renenwing my passport... double sigh...

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2006 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark chay. so?

 
At 2/06/2006 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keshia lai! is the whole spore contingent from ur church or smthg? haha. jealous. anws good that u saw mark chay and he rembs u! btw u noe what. i found out that gary tan's gf is a national gymnast, our year one and in nus life sci now. and she was my fwen's lab partner. how qiao right. haha. anyways, u can link me man. www.northernrock.blogspot.com yea...take lots of care! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home