I went to renew my passport today...
NOT US$97 but US $112!!! Can u believe how freaking expensive it cost? US$97 for the passport renewal and the remaining $15 for 2 measly pictures. Luckily the picture came out quite nice... I was satisfied with it. Can at least show people my passport picture without cringing. I bet it was the makeup. Anyway, $15 for 2 measely photos is still a huge rip-off. Plus, the guy there was just plain grouchy. So rude! I'm just glad it's done and now I have to wait 6 weeks for it to me mailed to me.
And I walked into my Book of Mormon class last week and saw this quote on the wall that just struck me.
"If you have not chosen the Kingdom of God first, it will in the end make no difference what you have chosen instead." (Elder Neal A. Maxwell, Apr 1974)
I was just struck by it because it's true! So I'm going to try my hardest to always put God first in my life, because really, 10 years down the road, it's only the things of eternity that really matter.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Inefficient Service...Drives me nuts! I tell you, ...
- I MET MARK CHAY!!!Ok, for those who didn't know th...
- SNACKING...Is so evil but heck! I'm snacking on Ca...
- Interesting thought...Today for Devotional, Elder ...
- I pat a REAL (duh, no pt if it's fake right? :P) P...
- And btw, does anyone know how to attacha tagboard...
- Ok, Clarissa told me dat on blogger I can attach a...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home