My floor decorated paper bags today...
To paste on our doors for Valentines day, so that we could exchange valentines and put them in each other's bag. I think the idea was pretty cute. I'm soooo not artistic at all so I decided to go "witty"... or at least I tried to.
So how did I decorate my bag? I cute out individual letters "e", "w", "a", "n", "k", "e", "s", "h", "i" and "a" and two hearts. And then I rearranged them and it looked something like this...
EWAN
[2 hearts]
KESHIA
And then I wrote below it: BACK OFF GIRLS! Mr McGregor's MINE!!!
Hee hee... I have always loved Ewan McGregor since like, I was Primary 4. No kidding! He ws my favourite actor even though no one had heard of him. Anyway, my friends and I watched Moulin Rouge last night at er... 11pm and I (and my friends) was drooling over him. The movie is great btw (except for certain explicit parts...) and the music is (to quote my friend) "phenomena". And Ewan's voice was TERRIFIC!!! He sure can sing. So when I decorated my bag today, I thought of him and decided to declare my love (and "ownership") for him.
Oh oh and today while walking back to my dorms from church, I saw this HUGE slogan painted on the glass windows of one fo the other halls. It said, "HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!" I LOVED it. I was so tickled by the sign. And it's true- you are never more aware and reminded of your singlehood then on Valentines's Day, especially me. I'm still very single and very available but you know what? I'm just gonna enjoy my singlehood now and be thankful I don't have more worries (like would I like the present my date is going to get for me, what colour should I paint my nails, how do I turn down the other 105 guys that asked me out as well...) to add to my already enormous pile of worries (like how am I going to pay my rent for next month, how do I do finish my HW...)
Sunday, February 05, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- I went to renew my passport today...NOT US$97 but ...
- Inefficient Service...Drives me nuts! I tell you, ...
- I MET MARK CHAY!!!Ok, for those who didn't know th...
- SNACKING...Is so evil but heck! I'm snacking on Ca...
- Interesting thought...Today for Devotional, Elder ...
- I pat a REAL (duh, no pt if it's fake right? :P) P...
- And btw, does anyone know how to attacha tagboard...
- Ok, Clarissa told me dat on blogger I can attach a...


1 Comments:
wahaha... u crack me up man. haha. and ya la ya la.. ewan is all urs.. no one is gg to snatch him away from u.. hee.. :D:D:D
Post a Comment
<< Home