Wednesday, April 19, 2006

All the Best Elder Woo!

Well well, how time flies and viola! Andrew, no wait, Elder Woo (it is soooo weird to call him "Elder Woo" and not "Andrew") is finally here and he entered the MTC today! That also means I'm getting old. Aargh! Espeically when you think that he's 21 and I'm only 1 miserable year younger than he is...

I met up with him and his parents last Saturday (with a whole bunch of people as well) and we went to eat a buffet lunch at this place called "Golden Correal". The food wasn't exactly fantastic but it was good. And we sat there and talked and ate and sat and talked and ate for a whole 3 AND A HALF FREAKING HOURS!!! Yes, despite being fully aware that finals was only a week away... But no regrets because I had so much fun (duh! Have you had dinner with Sis Rita before? Her words are so blunt and cutting that it's HILARIOUS). Plus, we had a loads of fun teasing Nathaniel about his $XXXX bike (and I mean it when I tell you it's 4 digits). He needs it (so he claims) such a (expensive) bike for his triathlon training. Well he, no wait, his parents can afford it so I guess it's alright.

Anyway, I couldn't believe it but I was sooooo happy to see the Woos that I actually RAN TO HUG SIS RITA!!! Oh my word! But I missed her (and her bluntness) so much so I didn't care. And I also hugged Bro Woo as well. It was so good to see them!

Plus, my mom sent me stuff as well... ha ha!

Today the same group went to send him off at the MTC. We took lots of pictures (and they are with Rachel, Rendy and Elder Woo so till they load them I'm afraid there's no pictures for you to see) and then the others went on the tour of the MTC. I went to the temple. Haven't been feeling great the past few days (must be stress...) and I felt better after that.

I feel so excited for him, Elder Pang and Elder Choo... Gee! 3 missionaries from the Stake out on missions AND 2 from my home ward!!! In America that's nothing but in S'pore, it's a great number! It's so good to see these young men be faithful and obedient. The Lord will bless them and watch over them.

1 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 1:58 AM, Blogger Oriental Lass said...

yes Keshia I second your thought. Wahhh now i need to go back to studying japanese. BTW, there is nothing more attractive than a worthy priesthood holder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home