According to my time...
It's the 11th of April STILL (even though in Singapore it's way past). Therefore...
Happy Birthday to both of you!
Happy Birthday to both of you!
Happy Birthday to Huilin and Yuan Ling!!! (clap clap clap!)
Happy Birthday (ritardando) to both of you...
Yeah!
Sigh.. makes me think back on the good old St. Nicks days...
May the Lord bless you as you turn the big "2"-Oh and guide your every paths. And good luck to all your exams! Love you two!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Quote of the Week...For my sisters & church friend...
- I'm Seriously Developing...An expensive new hobby-...
- To Ivy and Kokolin...Ivy: Ok Ivy, you're forgiven....
- Why is it...That when I tagged people to write 10 ...
- Oh Great!Now I have to take back every single word...
- Drumroll....To FINALLY welcome Spring in! Woo Hoo!...
- To Koko and Popo...When I tried to link you to my ...
- 10 Random Things I Love...At Stacie's suggestion. ...
- This is HILARIOUS!!!Ok I swear that when blogger d...
- Ups and Downs...This weekend has just been a conti...


5 Comments:
oh i saw it a few days ago... just din post a comment. Thanks! love ya
Hey girl, haha i finally saw it... Actually, i didn't even noe u have a blog... Did u tell me in the first place? hmmmm... Or did i 4get... oh watever... Newae, thanks for the birthday wish... Oh u noe, i've recieved this very KAWAII baby tigger from my course... Send me the pic some other time... It's accompanying me to study now... Have exams from 12Apr to 27Apr... Way to go rite... Just one day after my bday... Oh, the horror!!! And woman, why did u not reply my email? Man, and i tot u finally replied the mail after... wat... EONS? I think i'll be a fossil fuel... Hey that's good, keesh, u're saving the world's natural resources!!! Cool!! Ok lah, enuff crapping... me need to go study liao... have an exam paper 2morrow morning... Physical chem... Bleah!!! Ja ne!!
hey keshia my b-dae is coming too...ahem ahem...u noe wat to do huh...
Hey keesh, i dun seemed to be able to view poot's blog... It's private blog izzit? Oh and tell that poot to talk to me online!!! U 2!! only huilin talks to me... *sobsob*
ha ha Yuanling, on popo's blog u must click on the various things thing lah! And I got reply wat! ok, let me go check. Anyway, e-mail to my funkee_ego@yahoo.com one hor.
Post a Comment
<< Home