Monday, March 27, 2006

10 Random Things I Love...

At Stacie's suggestion. These are NOT in any particular order

1) My time here at BYU and USA- I gripe about it sometimes but it's been a wonderful experience. Wouldn't trade this experience for ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.

2) My family, even though we quarrel sometimes. I was in church one day and this guy was bearing his testimony and he went, "So, yeah, I know we have all made that call home to our parents, thanking them for all that they've done for us..." Gee! For a guy to say that speaks A LOT

3) My dorm- Ghetto, cramp, old, mouldy, 4 pathetic showers for the entire floor to share... just a few words to describe it but what a great time! I've made so many good friends and bonded with them. And my student ward ROCKS man! I love DT, U Hall. I'm gonna be really sad when they start tearing DT down next semester...

4) Sunshine. It's official- I hate winter, except for the winter sports and the initial beauty of it. Other than that, it sucks! I can't wait for Spring

5) My terrific friends, especially those who write or e-mail me, or leave comments on my blog. GIGANTIC HINT. But seriously, I really love all of you!

6) Ewan McGregor- an obsession

7) Anything to do with the Lord's natural creation, like sunset/ sunrise/ flowers and especially the mountains!!!

8) SALES- oh yeah! Woo Hoo! HOT!

9) History- yes I know, me and Jermaine are probably the only two mad people in this world who love history so much we will study it for university. Heck! Jerm, we dare to follow our passions and we ROCK!!!

10) Private time and space. Not all the time but sometimes. My own little time to daydream about my marriage to Ewan Mcgregor...

Of course, the list goes on but I have been limited to 10 so too bad for you!

And now to all of you, TAG!!! Continue it on- write 10 random things YOU love on your blog!

7 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

keshia u're damn funnie!know abt ur blog thru ong liting...
hahaha...hope u haf fun and find an ang mo boyfriend soon..how i wish i'm at where u at now!

 
At 3/29/2006 9:08 AM, Blogger piggy said...

boOO kesh!!!!
i am finally tagging!so if u think i have not been reading(i know i haven been writing emails, really sorry),you're wrong!miss ya girl!!!

 
At 3/29/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

ha ha! Michkoh, you finally tag! great to know u r still living man.. was wondering where u went. Tell Michin abt my blog as well k? I think I told her the old one but not this one. Ivy, pls help me as well. 10x! Luv ya!

 
At 3/30/2006 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keshia!! .. i'm here again!!..hehe..
seems tt u're having loads of fun there huh...
so r u going back to spore any time soon??

siyun

 
At 3/31/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

no lah... will only be going backto S'pore next year dummer, which will be around June/ July 2007. Yup, long time to go. But it's ok.. I'll survive!

 
At 4/01/2006 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yos! how come suddenly so many folks found ur blogggie..hahah. have fun have a kitkat. my exams are coming. so screwed :x

 
At 4/05/2006 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey keshia...im sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. i noe u haven heard from me for damn long...n like where's the email i promised u right.. haiyo..im not THAT busy tt i hav no time, im still in e midst of holidays..when i hav time im sometimes jus too lazy! i dont wana promise u le...but tentatively im starting an email right after dis! oh no...i detest myself keep procrastinating...=(... but one tthing..ive been reading ur blog regularly! in fact everytime i come online i'll visit ur blog 2 check 4 new entries..yupyup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home