Do you really know what CRAZY is?
Crazy is knowing that you don't have time to do finish your homework and study for exams, and still go for two BYU performances TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW. One was a jazz vocal performance and another was a play.
Crazy is how talented the darn Americans are. Grrr... I'm so jealous.
Crazy is how good the voices of BYU Jazz Vocalists are. No one should be allowed to have so much talent. And considering that I'm not a fan of Jazz, that just goes to show how good they are.
Crazy is how Joan of Arc survived the torture and humiliation heaped on her and what a heroine she is! Ok, let me explain this random one. One of the two performances I went to watch was a play called "Angels Unaware", put up by BYU. It was great! But, after the play ended, I turned to Angela and went, "That was depressing."because it was!!! How in the world could anyone be so courageous and faithful to the very end despite all the obstacles placed in her path? That's crazy! I was close to tears when she was martyred. Now that's what I call "enduring to the end" man!
Crazy is how it suddenly started to SNOW AGAIN today. Just when the weather was turning and starting to get all nice and warm, it suddenly takes a turn and BAM! Snow. Great. The trip up tomorrow is going to be B-A-D BAD.
Crazy is knowing that in 24 hours (or less actually) I will be on my way to REXBURG, IDAHO for a weekend trip to visit my dear dear Clarissa. And I'm not done packing. In fact, I haven't started.
Crazy is knowing FULL WELL that next week I have 3 mid-terms/ tests and loads of unfinished HW but still ignoring them and stubbornly taking this short trip up. And deluding myself into believing that I WILL steal some time to study. (Yeah right!)
Now that's the true definition of CRAZY.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Dumb Guys vs Impossible-to-Please WomenThis joke g...
- Long Quote for the Week...Today for Relief Society...
- Andrew is finally back from his jungle...And he FI...
- The Importance of Dressing Well...I had my 1st Sta...
- Letter from God...Ok, this letter was suppose to h...
- Jane Austen's Emma... Is simply delightful! I just...
- Guys can be quite dumb sometimes...I had Stake Con...
- I'm sure not doing this anytime soon...Guess what ...
- Ok, this isn't something to boast about but...I DI...
- About Me...jerm and Clarissa, sorry. I'm too lazy ...


1 Comments:
Keshia,
Well, you may be crazy, but you deserve a get-away to visit your friend in Rexburg. You have to take a break sometime! Hope you have fun! And yes, the snow is definitely crazy too...I'm ready for it to be gone!
Take care,
Stacie :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home