Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ok, this isn't something to boast about but...

I DID IT! I survived Wednesday, 22 Feb 2006. You know why? Here's how my day went.

8.15am: woke up to go to school.
9am - 11am: Classes- biology and math. And I DIDN'T fall asleep at all. Yeah!
11am- 11.30am: Started on my history paper. Checked my BYU e-mail for any updates from my biology group memebers.
11.30pm tp 3.00pm: WORK. This week is Teriyaki Stix's 10th Annviersary so the Chicken bowl, the Pork Bowl and the Hot and Spicy are all $2.50 only. You can imagine how many people were in the line yesterday and today, and I bet it's not going to improve for the rest of the week. Even my job as a tiny bowl passer was so stressful because I was passing bowls every single minute. *Groan* I'm gonna cashier tomorrow... Cashiers have to be fast because of the long lines so I'm not gonna have a much easier time tomorrow. Added stress...
3.00pm- 4.00pm: Stats class. Ok, I couldn't help it. I kept nodding off but I did try hard to keep awake.
4.00pm- 5.00om: Book of Mormon test. Got an A but a low one. Not exactly happy but I'm not complaining either. Any A or A- now is greatly valued and desperately needed.
5.00pm-5.15pm: Went to buy dinner at Teriyaki Stix.
5.15pm-8.00pm: Came home, did Math homework, biology paper and wrote my entire history paper- all in the short 2 and 3/4 hrs. Walked to the International Cinema
8.15pm-11pm: Pride and Prejudice. BBC version starring Colin Firth (swoon!) and it was the second half. I know I shouldn't have gone to watch it since I'm so pressed for time but I really really wanted to watch it. And I managed to get my history paper and math HW done before then so it was ok. It was soooo worth my rushing and cramming though. It was true to the book (95% of it) and the leads were wonderful. Jane wasn't pretty though even though she's suppose the prettiest of all. I think the new movie version has a better looking cast than the BBC one. Yup, I'm so shallow. And I just love the British accent! I didn't really like it in Singaproe but watching so much Pride and Prejudice has influenced me. Ha ha!
11pm- 12.30am: Collated my biology homework. And one of my group memebrs has yet to send me his part. I have no idea what to do. E-mailed my Mom.
12.30am-1.15am: Exercise Science homework. Quickly updated my blog. Gonna sleep now.

Good night!

4 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear keshia... was just wondering if u managed to get my email???

siyun

 
At 2/23/2006 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keshia, you're amazing! Way to go getting that all done and being so productive! And even time for Pride and Prejudice...you had to unwind anyway! I just watched that last weekend and loved it!

 
At 2/23/2006 8:40 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

Siyun: Yup, yup! I did! thanks.. just dat i had no time to reply. as u can see, yesterday was PACKED. My e-mail to my mom was like, 3 lines. Ha ha! I'll reply u soon. And Chris too!

 
At 2/23/2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

Stacie: Yup, I LOVE the 6 hr version.. at least the 2nd half (because Lizzy visits Perberley and Wickham hardly appears), which is exactly what they showed. Ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home