To Jenny: Why the Flowers Died...
Look under the post "Freaky..."
Love, Keshia
Saturday, February 18, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- HOT POT...Happy Early Birthday to Joyce Lim! She i...
- WARNING: Pride and PrejudiceAll of you who are thi...
- Clarissa and Christina- totally understand you!Dea...
- My Valentine's Day Date with Ewan... Was magical!H...
- So Romantic!!!Gals, you are not going to believe w...
- FREAKY...Freaky Fact 1: My room-mate just told me ...
- Hi Stacie and Here's Dawn's Nomination...(or the p...
- And this pic is here... Because I think this is t...
- AIDA...was soooo good! Well, what can I say when i...
- Bash up this Male Chauvanist PIG!!! It all started...


2 Comments:
keshia lai! goodness u are always hallucinating abt the celebrities. worse than me. btw u noe gary tan and his gf is like the GOLDEN SPORTS COUPLE now. haha. sorry ah always tag ur blog abt him cos when i see u, reminds me of gary tan yea...take care! and happy belated vdae! :)
Ha ha don't worry! I understand. I know abt Gary Tan and his gf but I didn't know they so popular and even called "Golden Couple" Wah! High honor man... anyway did u know I JUST found out Mark Chay is in the same math lecture as me. Ha ha! But of cos, I can't be bothered to go sit next to him cos the hall i so big and I lazy to walk there. And I just found out. He asked one quest and as I listened, I was like, that doesn't sound America to me. So I looked and behold! Mark Chay. Ha ha!
And some gossip- apparently ONE VERY VERY FAMOUS Singaporean swimmer is LES!!! No kidding. My swimmer cousin told that to me. And dat person is not my cousin so COUNT HER OUT. Ok, I going to continue my "hallucinations" of Mr McGregor
Post a Comment
<< Home