(or the post with lame puns...)

Eh, all I can say is I hope Kelvin was just "monkeying" around. Wouldn't want his face to really end up like this!
Ok, that was corny, but I just couldn't resist making the pun. :p
The other girls HURRY UP! Only 2 days left to V-day and to our grand date!!! So far's there's me and Ewan, Clarissa and Chad Micheal Murray, Jerm and Hyun Bin, and Dawn and her monkey named Kelvin. Gee! This is going to be one HUGE and interesting quadruple date, with 4 chinese girls, a Scottish, an American, a Korean and a monkey named Kelvin.
Alright Dawn, I'll be merciful to you and tell everyone that that's not really a monkey she's going out with. Her boyfreind is hiding behind the monkey-face. Another pun. Ha ha!
And notice the cupboard and chester drawer behind Kelvin. That's exactly how my dorm looks like, except with more clothes in the cupboard (duh...). And of course, there's a bed and study desk not shown in the pic. Anyway, I love my dorm (despite how old it is. I think it was built i 1965 and only undergone one other renovation) and when DT is torn down this coming Fall, I'll be SO SAD! It's small, noisy and old (and rotting if I may add), but it's soooooo fun and being forced to spend 18/7 with 30 other girls on the same floor (and sharing 4 toilets, with 2 always clogged) does wonders for your social skills, tolerance and patience. And zany-ness. I mean, put 30+ freshman girls together and what do you get? 4 of them thinking it's fun to go sleep on the Y. Clarissa and Stacie would understand how crazy that is. And what is sleeping on the Y? That is another story...
And to Stacie: Hello Stacie! Don't worry if you don't understand some of the lingo here because I'm writing to my Singaporean friends as well so I'll be using a bit of Singaporean-British-English here and there. And scroll down to see my potential HOT dates for Valentaine's Day. It's under the post "Whose Invitiation should I Accept?". You can even vote for who I should go out with! Love ya!~


2 Comments:
Thanks for sharing your blog with me Keshia. I've just been reading some of your previous posts and have enjoyed getting to know you better! By the way, I think it's a great idea to go out with Ewan McGregor for Valentine's Day. I would probably choose that last one (don't remember his name, but he's from Alias)...he's cute! Oh wait, I have a date with my husband! I guess that's better anyway. :o) Can't wait to hear about the date! ;o)
That's MICHEAL VARTAN for you Stacie and he's sooo HOT! And yup, I know I sound so ditzy and guy-crazy sometimes but that's the way to relieve stress! Ha ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home