Help! I'm in such a dilemma? All my favourite Hollywood hunks have asked me out on Valentine's Day! Who should I chose? Let's vote girls!
And the nominees are...
Of course- who else??? Sexy Scot Ewan McGregor! (This one gets my personal vote)
Hunky I-love-bats Christian Bale!
Yes, Captain Jack Sparrow. Not Johnny Depp, although I have to say Johnny Depp is strangely and eerily attractive as well. Anyway, Captain Jack Sparrow becasue he is sooooooo adorable. I just loved him in Pirates of the Caribbean.
And of course, Michael Varton! Duh... I'm not a huge ALIAS fan but oh my word- this one just oozes sexiness man!
Ok girls, you may take your pick! Or, if there is anyone else you think should get nominated, tell me and I'll add them to the list. I did try to find some potentail Asian guys but all of Edison's Chen's pictures on the net weren't flattering at all, so I immediately cancelled him off my list. I mean, what if we went out and the press followed us? HE won't look good right? Bwa ha ha! And then, the other 2 actors I think good are Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Ken Watanabe because they are very good actors but in terms of looks and age wise.. errr... a bit uncompatible right?
Oh man! I'm in such a dilemma...
Ok, I hope you know this is just a joke. But these guys are HUNKY... except for maybe Captain Jack Sparrow. What do you girls think?
Besides, my heart already belongs to Ewan. BACK OFF GIRLS! MR. MCGREGOR'S MINE! Hee hee!


1 Comments:
hahaha- u can have the ang mohs~ i prefer asian guys~! like my sanshik! (real name- hyun bin) hahahahahhahahahaha- hands off CLARISSA!
and again, U CAN HAVE EWAN MCGREGOR ALL TO YRSELF! I DUN WANT! hahahah
Post a Comment
<< Home