For Family Home Evening (FHE) today, we had a huge ward combine one and our "families" competed against one another in solving some puzzles and riddles. Yes, we still have FHE without our real parents. We actually call some of the people in my ward to be our "parents". My room-mate is my "mom". My real mom was so tickled by the thought that we actually have FHE moms and dads in student wards. Oh and those who don't understand what FHE is, it's this night set aside by our chrch in which our church encourages the family to get together and do something as a family, usually held on Monday night. Anyway, guess what are these are:
1) HOROBOD
2) The person who invented this doesn't want it, the person who buys it doesn't want it and the person who needs it doesn't know he needs one.
3) I'm in eternity and ever, yet I'm also in an end.
4) stupid stupid
stupid stupid
5) What gets wetter and wetter the more it's dried?
6) issues issues issues issues issues issues issues issues issues issues
Don't give up! Think a bit!
C'mon! Think for just a bit more....
Alright, here are the answers:
1) Rob-in-Hood= Robin Hood
2) A coffin
3) The letter "e"
4) down-right stupid
5) A towel (ok, this was a poorly phrased puzzle)
6) ten-"issues"= tennis shoes
Hee hee! Ok, it's 11pm already. I need to go and study!
Labels: BYU Student Wards experience


5 Comments:
keesh lai.
i changed my blog add. so relink ok?
haha... kelvin is the fhe dad in his ward so I've had to put up with him having another "wife" all this while... haiz... and yes, happy valentine's day to you, dear! :)
Sorry Clarissa, only saw the relink today. I haf already done so. And yup, I managed to figure out how to relink, although it took me quite a while.
KESHIA LAI SHU HUI! LINK me man! www.northernrock.blogspot.com
haha. sorry for the caps.
enjoy life in the states.
and yea may u see more swimmers.
and tk pics with them? haha yea :) cheers!
Hey OLT! I'm going to link you rite aft this. Anyway, Gary Tan graduate liao lah! So sorry hor.. but Mark Chay still here. U want to hook up wif him? :p
Post a Comment
<< Home