Bash up this Male Chauvanist PIG!!!
It all started when my collegaue told me about this letter written to the Daily Universe (BYU's newspaper) by this MCP and it was published today. I didn't quite believe her because many of my guy friends here are not MCPs and are nice, honest and decent guys. But I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the letter.
Here's how it went...
Women in the Past- letter written by JOSH KACHER (the pig...)
"From recent readings in my history textbooks, I learned that there really is much that we can learn from our ancestors. Especially enlightening to me was my readings of a certain section called "Women in Classical Societies." Although I may be highly criticized (this is an understatement) I feel it is my duty to express my opinion that these acient societies got it right with women.
My first lesson came from THE CHINESE. They understood the true valus of of A WOMEN: TO SERVE HER HUSBAND. The husband, of course, is also LEFT with RESPONSIBILTY : TO CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE IN WHICH HIS WIFE COULD SERVE HIM. Think how much orderly our society would be if we just adhered to this basic principle. (Obviously he didn't study his text very well)
Next, it was the Romans' turn to further enlighten me. They spoke of the DANGER of giving women TOO MUCH POWER, and gave wise insight (my foot!) that "it is for the WEAKER SEX to SUBMIT to whatever you [the men] advise." So I call on all to consider these important messages from our ancestors long gone, and help bring our society up to the level it once held."
Oh my word! I was like, you got to be kidding me?! There are such guys that actually exist??? And he wasn't joking- dead serious ok. I was so shocked.
I showed it to all my colleagues at Teriyaki Stix and we (the members of the truer stronger sex- females, especially) were so offended and angered. So Josh Kacher, you are NOT welcome AT ALL to Teriyaki Stix and I REFUSE to serve him. My student manager was like, "This guy deserves to be CASTRATED." I agree. This guy seriously didn't study his history text properly and accurately.
Girls, let's unite and show him that he and his sex are seriously nothing without females. I mean, even you came here because of a female (Hmm.. I really wonder his mother thinks of him writing this article).
And one more thing- (my friend thought of this) if we should learn from the Romans, maybe we should also learn from them to FEED CHRISTIANS TO THE LIONS as well.
Saturday, February 11, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- And since Clarissa...Loves Chad Micheal Murray so ...
- Whose invitation should I accept on Valentine's Da...
- Brain teasers...For Family Home Evening (FHE) toda...
- I'm so bored but I don't want to sleep yet...So I'...
- My floor decorated paper bags today...To paste on ...
- I went to renew my passport today...NOT US$97 but ...
- Inefficient Service...Drives me nuts! I tell you, ...
- I MET MARK CHAY!!!Ok, for those who didn't know th...
- SNACKING...Is so evil but heck! I'm snacking on Ca...
- Interesting thought...Today for Devotional, Elder ...


1 Comments:
hmmm. lay off the violence my dear! (u are quite scary) hahaha- that guy is obviously misguided. i think singaporean guys know better than to say thes things because they are aware of the POWER we can and very nicely withhold from wielding over them. hahahahaha- but if u ever see him....
Post a Comment
<< Home