Loves Chad Micheal Murray so much, I shall add him to the list of nominees. Since I'll most probably go with Ewan McGregor anyway, Clarissa, you can have him and we'll go on a nice double date. How about that? (All you girls can join us as well! I'm sure Captain Jack Sparrow would love having a date with one of you pretty girls since losing Kiera Knightly to Orlando Bloom) Chad Micheal Murray looks so good in this pic by the way. Although I still can't believe such a hunk would act with Hilary Duff in the Cinderella Story. Clarissa, why in the world were you watching it btw??? I love chick flicks but Cinderella Story just doesn't seem... chic chick flick enough.


2 Comments:
wahaha!! ooh... CHAD IS TOTALLY HOT!!! ahhhh!! and i dun see wats wrong with hilary duff la. she is pretty ar.. and its chick flick enuff for me. so haha. im satisfied.. ooh!! ahhh!! I LOVE CHAD!!! he is my pick anytime!!! wheet!!! i dun tink the rest matches up to him!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Hilary Duff??? Girl, u study too much is it? She pretty but oh man! Cinderella story not chick flick nice enough lah... How To Lose A Guy in 10 days, or You've Got Mail beats it anytime man! U can have Chad anytime and I'll stick to my Ewan. Ha ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home