
Was magical!
He took me to an expensive ASIAN SEAFOOD FOOD resteraunt I could order anything I wanted. (The chilli crab was wonderful!) and I received chocolates, flowers, valetines and KISSES from him (chaste ones of course!). And he sang to me! I was close to hyperventilating by the end of the dinner.
IN MY DREAMS!!!
Sadly...
Ha ha! That's alright because Ewan McGregor is happily married and I'm glad that it's not (and I hope it continues to be so) one of those cliche Hollywood marriages where they divorce after 2 decades... actually 2 months seem more like it. Ewan has been married for quite a few years and in Hollywood stadards, that means eternity already.
While I didn't go out and eat at some fancy fancy expensive resteraunt, I did eat Chilli Crab! Chilli crab flavoured Cup Noodles that is, which my Mom sent to me. Hee hee!
And while I did't get any kisses (even if they were chaste ones), I did get chocolates (especially Reeces mini cups- my favourite!) and Valentines from my floor-mates. And of course I made valentines for them too. It's fun to swap valentines and put them in each other's bags.
Plus, Ewan McGregor DID sing to me, albeit via CD. The CD is called Moulin Rouge Soundtrack and you can buy it at all leading music stores. You should buy the soundtrack becasue
1) Ewan's voice is sooooo sexy
2) The music is fun to listen to and sing along
3) Ewan's voice is sooooo sexy
4) The music is "phenomenal"
5) Nicole Kidman sings on it
6) Ewan's voice is soooooooooo sexy
As for flowers, I understand if I don't receive any because flowers on V-Day are super super inflated and way too expensive- not worth the price for it's eventual death 3 days later. BUT to my friends, here's a hint if some guy asks you how to win my heart in the don't-know-when long-time-to-go future, tell him that I LOVE FLOWERS (even during V Day) and PLAYS (see Aida) and EXHIBITIONS (yup, I'm cultured. Very expensive- cultured as well. Bwa ha ha!) ). And eating.
For now, Ewan is singing to me and I'm going to faint soon... again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home