About Me...
jerm and Clarissa, sorry. I'm too lazy to forward this or send this bnack to you with my profile. So I'm gonna copy and paste it so that everyone can see this. Sigh... as if I don't already have so much things to do (see previous post) and I have time to waste and fill this up... My excuse shall be I am DE_STRESSING. Ha ha!
Welcome to the New 2006 edition of getting to know your friends (and family!). What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it into a new one. Change all the answers so they apply to you and then send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you. Put your name in the subject box. The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends and family that you probably didn't know already. (sorry guys... too lazy to forward it to you. You can copy this btw)
2. What time did you get up this morning?? 8.10am
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema?? Pride and Prejudice
4. What's your favorite TV show?? CSI!!! I'm a gigantic CSI fan!
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?? cereal (POST brand cereal rocks man!)
6. What's your favorite food? Anything Singaporean and my mom's cooking
7. What food do you dislike? Can't think now
8. What is your favorite chip flavor?? Sour Cream and Onions- hi five Clar! ooh when I go up we're gonna pig out on sour cream and onion chips
9. Your favorite CD at the moment? Moulin Rouge sountrack... it's like my drug. I listen(and sing) to it very very frequently
10. What kind of car do you drive?? Er, I don't even have a license, how to drive???
11. Favorite sandwich?? Crabmeat, celery pieces and mayo (with a bit of lemon juice and sugar)tossed together. Mmm...
12. What characteristics do you despise?? being hypocritical, unfriendliness and rudeness. Esp those sales people in Singapore malls...
13. What is your favorite type of clothing?? Do heels count? I miss wearing my heels and my skirts
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Believe this- United Arab Emirates. So pretty!
15. What color is your bathroom?? Boring brown and beige. It's the dorms' bathroom so can't expect much
16. Favorite brand of clothing?? Again do shoes count? Sketchers shoes... impratical but look so nice.
17. Where would you retire to?? Anywhere with my husband and near my grandchildren.
18. Favorite time of the day?? sleeping time
19. What was your most memorable birthday? Can't remember
20.. What year were you born?? 1986
21. Favorite sport to watch?? Ice-skating and gymnastics. And swimming
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you????I didn't send this to anyone so I'm not expecting anything back. Besides, this is really a waste of time... taking longer than I exepcted.
23. Person you expect to send it back first?? See above
24. What fabric detergent do you use?? Tide. Why?
25. Were you named after anyone? Keshia Knight Pullman, cute small black actress in the Cosby show
26. Do you wish on stars?? only once, on a shooting star ( ITS TRUE!!! but my wish didnt come true hahaha)- yes Jerm, I used your answer. Thanks.
27. When did you last cry?? Last semester because I was so homesick
28. Do you like your handwriting?? Yes, when I write neatly.
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?? I don't know... I'm so loud I think I might be put off actually. Hmm.. self-evaluation question...
30. Are you a daredevil?? N-O NO!
31. Do looks matter?? My looks- yes. My friends- no. My husband- good and presentable enough
32. How do you release anger?? Complain, complain, complain. Terrible me...
33. Where is your second home?? Old American family Friend's homes
34. What were your favorite toys as a child? My toy dog called "Spot" and my small pony dolls
35. What was the most useless High School class??PE- same as you Jerm! I'm so NOT a sports person
37. Favorite movies?? Life is Beautiful, Independence Day, Moulin Rouge, Titanic (horrors!), romantic movies and a few more. I love watching those artisitc cut-your-heart movies (e.g The Pianist, Hotel Rwanda) but I can't count them as my favourite because they are so depressing. I just like watching them.
38. What are your nicknames?? Keesh
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take your shoes off? No.
40. Do you think that you are strong?? I survived BYU and the whole homesick experience- I guess I'm pretty strong...
41. What's your favorite ice cream?? Strawberry Creamcheese
42. What is your favorite color? Purple, then blue
43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?? My loudness, although it is an asset sometimes
44. Who do you miss the most?? My family and friends back in Singapore
45. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back? Sure, if they are slackers and have (excused) time like me
46. What color pants are you wearing?? Sorry, no pants. I'm wearing my nightGOWN now
47. What are you listening to right now?? Air Supply's Ultimate- I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you...
48. Last thing you ate?? Delicious dinner and dessert at Dalebout's house... rice, chapalan "liao" and lemon cake
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be?? Don't know, don't care
50. Last person you talked to on the phone?? Nancy, my fun and cool colleague from work. I love Nancy!
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?? How cute/ hot they are- honestly!
52. Favorite Drink? Milkshakes
53. Do you wear contacts?? No. I'm very happy with my pink glasses. Maybe when I graduate I'll wear contacts for vanity's sake
54. Favorite Day of the Year? My birthday and Christmas
55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?? Definitely HAPPY ENDINGS
56. Summer or winter?? Summer. I used to like the cold, but I can't stand the cold now. Summer can wear flip-flops, skirts (with no nylons/ stockings on), three-quarters...
57. Hugs or Kisses? HUGS! But kisses from my future boyfriend :p
58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?? I like all kinds of dessert.
59. What Book are you reading?? Book of Mormon (test tomorrow) and history book (paper to write by Thurs)
60. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't use a mouse pad
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?? Didn't watch any- no time!
62. Favorite Smells?? Smell of clean clothes just fresh out of the laundry and dryer. Warm and Lovely!
63. Rolling Stones or Beatles?? Beatles- Air Supply is a hint
64. What's the furthest you've been from home? Provo, Utah, USA, ie HERE!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Counting Down...3 papers to hand in on Thursday - ...
- Wedding Bells!Weddings are always very nice events...
- To Jenny: Why the Flowers Died...Look under the po...
- HOT POT...Happy Early Birthday to Joyce Lim! She i...
- WARNING: Pride and PrejudiceAll of you who are thi...
- Clarissa and Christina- totally understand you!Dea...
- My Valentine's Day Date with Ewan... Was magical!H...
- So Romantic!!!Gals, you are not going to believe w...
- FREAKY...Freaky Fact 1: My room-mate just told me ...
- Hi Stacie and Here's Dawn's Nomination...(or the p...


4 Comments:
haha~! high-five keesh! i HATE PE!
and i thought u thought the pianist was BOOOORING? but this thing is pretty fun (to de-stress ^^)right? hahahahaha
No lah some parts of the pianist was boring cos they show Adrian Brody doing nothing but walk around, eyes sunken, frowning, etc. But so moving and unforgettable! I like wathcing these type of shows... but I don't LOVE them!
Yeah!dont really like PE too, but then with clarrisa, think Civics and Moral Edu is really bad too.
Ha ha! After the horrible 2.4km run every yr and AC P.e., and the stupid NAPFA test, I hate P.e. like anything. Lucky here in BYU P.e. includes dancing, aerobics (yeah to TAEBO! ha ha!) and swimming and we can choose what we want to do, or I'll die man.
Post a Comment
<< Home