Counting Down...
3 papers to hand in on Thursday - biology and my group has not sent me their part yet. I don't even know if they received my e-mail; there's history and thank goodness I read finish the book today, but I still have the paper to write; lastly there's math. Ok, that's not a paper. It's EVEN WORSE than a paper. I drew 4 freaking graphs today and I gave up drawing the other 4. Waste of time. I'll do it tomorrow.
2 more papers to hand in on Friday- statistics which again isn't a paper but is still homework that requires the same amount of effort and time. The other paper is Exercise Sceince. Exercise Science (something like health education) may seem nothing to you but trust me, it's not that easy. The past two quizzes were on diets/ food/ nutrition, and they were using cheem terms like "chiropactic" and "homeopathy". I still have one more quiz to take by this Fri but judging at the rate I'm doing my Thursday HW, I'm nto sure about getting it done...
1 more day to my Book of Mormon test, which means I take it tomorrow. Aargh!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Wedding Bells!Weddings are always very nice events...
- To Jenny: Why the Flowers Died...Look under the po...
- HOT POT...Happy Early Birthday to Joyce Lim! She i...
- WARNING: Pride and PrejudiceAll of you who are thi...
- Clarissa and Christina- totally understand you!Dea...
- My Valentine's Day Date with Ewan... Was magical!H...
- So Romantic!!!Gals, you are not going to believe w...
- FREAKY...Freaky Fact 1: My room-mate just told me ...
- Hi Stacie and Here's Dawn's Nomination...(or the p...
- And this pic is here... Because I think this is t...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home