Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wedding Bells!

Weddings are always very nice events... provided you are not the one planning, organizing or decorating. It's always nice to go there and see the newlyweds, talk, eat and soak up the warm atmosphere.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to Hazel Tan on her marriage to Bob West!


They were married and sealed for eternity at the Mount Timpanogas (however you spell it) Temple, in the morning of 18 February 2006.

Here are more photos from her wedding reception, courtesy of Rachel Tan.

I'll shall be "thick-skin" and call this picture... Singaporean Pretty Maids in a Row- me included. Hee hee!

L-R: Joycey (with her wedding bells soon to be as well...), Rae, Ash, Hazel, Angela, Me, Tiffy and Melly.

Anyway, don't you think the nice balcony behind us is nice? Her reception was held at her in-laws place, in the backyard-converted-to-beautiful, cosy room.

Ok, in case you haven't noctice, this picture is smaller because I don't look good in this. Yes, yes, I'm pretty vain...

This picture is called Me Next in Line. Which is totally untrue because Joycey is going to be next, followed by Joanne Tay. And then probably one of the guys... And I'm gonna serve a mission so you guys can jolly well wait. Besides, my heart is alredy with Ewan McGregor...

Anyway, I took this picture because guess who caught the flowers when Hazel threw the bouquet??? Btw, this was another bouquet she got. Smart. Her real bouquet was very pretty- roses and lilies. The bouquet she threw which yours truly caught, had roses only and was smaller. I was just standing there and saw this bouquet dropping to the floor and since I didn't want to see the lovely flowers drop on the floor and cry in pain (yeah right!), I caught it and... Ha ha! Anyway, after I caught it, this cute little girl (about 4/5 years old) came up and asked me for a flower- so I of course gave one to her. And then a small BOY came and asked me for another one (I wonder why...). Bobby asked me for one to give to Joyce Mak, his girl.. wait, fiancee (er, Joyce if you are reading this, I hope he gave it to you!). And then Ash and Rae asked me for a flower as well. So I ended up giving away all my flowers in the bouquet! I wanted it to decorate my dorm room, but that's ok. In the end, Hazel gave all the decorating flowers to all the girls because neither she nor her in-laws could keep them. So I did take home a nice bouquet in the end and they are dying now.. they didn't even survuve one day. Sigh...

Thomas the Cradle Snatcher... Bwa ha ha!

Nah, he was just teasing the little girl by proposing to her. Little kids are so fun to tease and play with. See the roses she's holding? Those were from the bouquet I caught. Anyway, she rejected his proposal because, *gasp*! She already had another "lover"... Marcus Khong! Ha Ha! My married cousin. After she got off Thomas's lap, she immediately went to Marcus and showed him her flowers.

And one more picture.

I just had to post this picture because I'm so "thick-skin" today (and it's the Sabbath furthermore...) and I think this picture of me is cute. Ha ha!

Pucker-up-lips Keshia and Demure Jocey. Sigh, what a contrast. You really can't get more contrasting than this. I'm so LOUD, while Joycey is.. not soft soft but she's definitely more gentle and softer than me. Hee hee!

Anyway, the wedding reception was great fun and I can't wait for Joyce's wedding! Especially since I'm not organzing or planning it.

Congrats to Hazel and Bob agian!

4 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weddings are just so sweet arent they. sighz. haha. ohwells. have u read my email?? hurry reply!!!

 
At 2/21/2006 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear miss keshia lai!... hope u still remember me... hahaha... jiehui told me abt this blog of urs... so i thought i wld just come n take a look... n i strongly agree tt u're really vaiN!!.. haha... anyways... pls go n check ur email...

cheers!
siyun

 
At 2/21/2006 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time Keshia! The pictures are cute...and congrats on catching the bouquet....but does it still count if you give all the flowers away?? :o)
Stacie :o)

 
At 2/21/2006 11:39 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

Siyun! I'm so glad JH and you saw this blog. How are you? Eh, e-mail me at funkee_ego@yahoo.com. My hotmail one I hardly check liao... and yup I'm super super vain

Stacie- Didn't you know? I'm engaged and I have to get married by March, because my Singapore friend is gettting married in April, so since I'm next I have to get it done in march. Ha ha! I'll be sure to invite you and Matt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home