Monday, March 20, 2006

Stacie,
Can you give me Grandpa D's Number? I want to call and ask him how Grandma is doing.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i am not stacie haha. but anyways. hello! and u got nice pics over there. can see that u enjoyed urself at yr fwen's place. and u scared the states chemicals no good. eh HELLO! USA leh. how can not good. haha. sorry for the singlish. but got the HOME feeling hors? haha. ok la. take care!

 
At 3/21/2006 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keshia,
It might be better to get your updates from Evie. I know that Grandpa has been pretty worn out. I don't think I even have their phone number. The latest I know is that they got Grandma up and she took a couple steps yesterday. I don't think she is doing very well mentally though. Anyway, I'll be glad to keep you posted, and Evie will too, and maybe I'll track down Grandpa's number for you to make an occasional call. Thanks for caring. You're a sweetheart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home