I ripped this off from Clarissa's blog...
who ripped this off from someone else's blog. So I have absolutely no qualms if people rip this off from my blog. Ha ha! Another one of those "Get to Know Me Better" thingys. Oh well, since I just survived another HELL week (I had 3 freaking tests this week and 2 of them were STATS and HISTORY), I'm gonna treat myself to some time "off" and complete this long time-wasting pretty-useless repetitive survey. And all of you better remmember these details. Bwa ha ha! :p
..:*JUST ME*:..
*First breath of air*:4 July (and everyone better remember. Ha ha!)
*Hair color*: Black
*Eye color*:Black
*Length of hair*: Growing
*Do you wear glasses or contacts?*: Pink galsses and loving it!
*Any birthmarks*: Nope
*Did you know that birthmarks are where angels kissed you when you were born?*: I wasn't kissed by angels- I was kissed by God before I came down, and by my parents when I came here
*Piercings*: One pair (ears)
*Tatoos?*: NO!
*Any siblings?*: two younger sisters
*How old are they?*: Sorry, private info
*How often do you fight with your parents?*: No parents to fight with here
*Any family pets?*: Yes, my family pet crayfishes. Btw, to my 2 sisters, are they still alive?
*What's one thing that people should know about you?*:
..:*Favorites*:..
*Clothing brand*: No fave clothing brand but I love Sketchers shoe brand
*Soda*: I like juices
*Color*: Purple
*Jewelry*: My wooden Korean necklace (the one with the face...) and my flower broaches
*Movie*: Too many
*Candy*: Reeses!!!
*Food*: My mom's cooking and other Asian Food
*Saying*: "I'm not afraid to look like a fool and I think when you're not, you never do." Believe it not, this is from actress Lara Flynn Boyle!!!
*TV Show*: CSI. I'm a CSI Junkie
*Singer*: Celine Dion
*Rapper*: Don't like Rap
*Band*: U2 and Black Eye Peas (Clarissa, you still like Energy???)
*Place to clear your head*: Lone walks; temple trips
*Ice cream flavor*: Strawberry cheesecake, esp Hagan Daaz's. Mmm...
*Mall*: Anywhere with SALES
*Type of makeup*: Mary Kay
*Number*: 4
*Person to be around*: Too many
*Boy name*: Haven't thought of yet
*Girl name*: Gaylin
*Video game*: I don't play them
*Disney movie*: I think I like Beauty and the Beast the best, but subject to change...
*Radio station*: None
..:*Love n Relationships*:..
*What is your current status?*: Single, not dating, semi-looking but certainly not desperate
*Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?*: See above
*How long have you two been together?*: See above above
*What is the most romantic thing your lover has done for you?*: What is wrong with you?I told you I'm single
*What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard?*: Never heard any but read a few really terrible ones. Maybe in another post, if I can reemembr them
*In your own words, how would you describe love?*: Romantic love- something in the very distant future that the Lord wants to use to teach me about patience. And about the positive points of being single (which are many btw)
*What is the thing you need most in a relationship?*: Someone who can stand my loud voice. Fidelity and respect
*What is the most attractive thing about the opposite sex?*: SMILE!!! :)
*In your opinion, what is the most romantic movie?*: The Magic of Ordinary Days... HBO telemovie- it's simple, clean and magical! And cheesy as it is, Titanic
*How do you know if you're really in love with someone?*: You can imagine growing old together, and know that despite both of your physical appearanaces, you will still adore him and vice-versa
*Does love really last forver?*: Yes, it can. But only if you two work together
..:*Friends*:..
*What is the best thing about friendships?*: True friendships are constant and last for a lifetime *Describe your friends*: ALL my friends are beautiful, within and without
*What is the best part about them?*: Accept me for who I am
*Which of your friends has known you the longest?*: Sisters, church friends and Shiya
*What about the shortest?*: Friends made during orientations and camps
*Were you one of those kids who used to exchange friendship bracelets?*: No, I can't even make them
*What do you and your friends like to do?*: Talk, shop and eat
*What is the funniest moment you can remember with your friends?*: Too many good memories
*What do you think can break up a friendship?*: Backstabbing- don't do it. It's plain ugly
*Have you ever lost one of your best friends over an argument?*: No
*What is the hot spot where you and your friends hangout?*: None currently. Maybe campus
..:*Music*:..
*What is your opinion on techno music?*: Not much and not very high
*Do you like Evanescence?*: Like them but not love them
*Did you ever own any New Kids On The Block stuff?*: No, they were way before my time
*What happened to Ricky Martin?*: Love Clarissa's answer- Who cares?
*Do you think musicians should stick to music, or cross over into acting?*: If they can do both, sure. But don't do a J-Lo: sing, act, OWN A CLOTHES BRAND AND GET INTO TABLIODS OFTEN- over exposure. Aargh!
*What is your favorite song?*: Bryan Adan's Everthing I Do, I Do it For You; Elton John's Your Song and Celine Dion's To Love You More. Yes yes I'm a hopeless love song addict
*Do you think Britney Spears is fake?*: Give her a break!
*Did you ever like Michael Jackson?*: No, but I like his dancing
*What about Eminem?*: No
..:*Random*:..
*Do you still suck on your thumb?*: No. Duh!
*If you could have something to drink right now, what would it be?*: Milkshake
*What are you thinking?*: How freaking long this thing is taking and how much time I'm wasting
Are you bored like I am trying to write this stupid thing?*: Yup, with HW
Are you a morning person?*: Not really- depends how late I slept the night before
Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?*: No, not even my sisters!
..:*Future*:..
*Do you want to be married?*: Which girl doesn't want to be???
*To whom?*: The man I love and whom I can stand spending eternity with
*Do you want kids?*: Of course! I love kids
*How many?*: As many as my husband and I can afford
*Where do you want to live?*: In Singapore
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 Insects
02 Heights
03 Horrow shows
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
(Ok, this isn't so much about people but their actions)
01 Jermaine: Reading Jermaine's blog- her posts are HILARIOUS!!!
02 Abish: Her e-mails to me are so frank, blunt and full of "dark humour"
03 Many of my current floor-mates
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 My family and friends
02 My time here in America and in BYU
03 Leisure time to read and hang out and go shopping
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 Being without my family here
02 Change- like moving and having to adjust all over again (and I know that sometiumes change is good but I just hate the adjusting period)
03 Putting on weight like I have
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 Math 119: Intro to calculus- nightmare!
02 Why is the weather here so irritatingly fickle-minded
03 (Will fill up when I've thought of it)
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 Mess
02 Clutter
03 Junk
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 Completing this
02 Eating
03 Thinking when is this gonna end
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 Introvert- I only warm up to people I feel comfortable with
02 Loud- especially my voice
03 Tries to stay as cheerful as possible
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01 Wah biang eh
02 Oh my word!
03 Singapore (Response to the question "where are you from?")
THREE SMELLS YOU RECOMMEND:
01 Sorry I don't really wear perfume but Victoria Secret's scents are so far the best
02
03
THREE MOVIES YOU WOULD SUGGEST:
01 Magic of Ordinary Days
02 Old movies because most are wholesome and yet fun
03 Life is Beautiful/ Hotel Rwanda- whichever you can find. But be warned- they are depressing movies, even though they depict triumph over evil
Phew! Ok, I'm not going to fill anymore of these anytime soon. So time consuming!
Saturday, March 18, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- My weekend trip to Rexburg, Idaho...was TONS of fu...
- Photos, photos and more photos...Annoucing my arri...
- Note:This is just to inform all of you wonderful f...
- Do you really know what CRAZY is?Crazy is knowing ...
- Dumb Guys vs Impossible-to-Please WomenThis joke g...
- Long Quote for the Week...Today for Relief Society...
- Andrew is finally back from his jungle...And he FI...
- The Importance of Dressing Well...I had my 1st Sta...
- Letter from God...Ok, this letter was suppose to h...
- Jane Austen's Emma... Is simply delightful! I just...


1 Comments:
yes victoria secrets have good scent, try their strawberry champagne. Walmart has got soem good ones too, trying their simply basics - Vanilla Raspberry Body Spray. I LOVE it
Post a Comment
<< Home