Note:
This is just to inform all of you wonderful family and friends that I will not be updating my e-mail or blog for the next few days because I'll be far far away in IDAHO seeing all the cows and admiring the potatoes there.
Ok ok, I'll be visiting Clarissa for the weekend and I'm not going to bring my laptop. For 1) It's too heavy and 2) Apparently I will need an extremely long cable cord to connect from the port to my laptop and mine isn't that long. (Clarissa's one is superly freakingly unbelievably long!) The pt is I won't have access to interenet for the next few days so if you don't hear from me, don't freak out! Ha ha!
Alright, gonna go to work now, go for one more class, grab something to eat, go back and pack the last remaining things and I'M OFF!!!
Love ya all lots!
Friday, March 10, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Do you really know what CRAZY is?Crazy is knowing ...
- Dumb Guys vs Impossible-to-Please WomenThis joke g...
- Long Quote for the Week...Today for Relief Society...
- Andrew is finally back from his jungle...And he FI...
- The Importance of Dressing Well...I had my 1st Sta...
- Letter from God...Ok, this letter was suppose to h...
- Jane Austen's Emma... Is simply delightful! I just...
- Guys can be quite dumb sometimes...I had Stake Con...
- I'm sure not doing this anytime soon...Guess what ...
- Ok, this isn't something to boast about but...I DI...


3 Comments:
oh my wallpaper easy man
use www.picasa.com yea download the software! it is quite user fwenly. can make nice collage too :) oh u are going on a road trip? do u call tt road trip? or u take bus? or plane? haha. is tt another state in the states? sorry for my ignorance. haah. my brain is tt puny...and u miss shopping in spore? haha. well. i can take pics of shopping malls in town for u and post on my blog for you :) haha. take care! hope u have fun in idako? yeahs.
hey keshia, take care and have lots fun at your fren's place!! ;)
Ongz: Hello! Yup, Idaho is another State. BYU is in Utah State and Idaho is neighbour state of Utah, north of it. 4+ freaking long hrs of driving to Rexburg, Idaho... and yes, it's a road trip. Or at least the journey up there is called road trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home