
Annoucing my arrival to Barnes's Hall- Rexburg, Idaho...
That's me with the sign in front of Clarissa's dorms. Look at all the snow!!! I have no idea how I survived the cold with just the purple sweater over my tee-shirt.

Memories...
Isn't this picture nice? We took this picture just before the dance concert. I love the fact that it's in B&W. There was another one we took in sapia that had a nicer effect, but being vain little Keshia, I look better in this picture so of course I post this one up.
Gong-gong face...That's me and Everett!!! Isn't he sooo cute?! I look so bad. You can see my pimples. Yikes! Hiyoh, I tell you, people come here and their pimples just clear up. Mine has the exact opposite effect- I have had a few outbreaks already. Aargh!!! And I just realise that this picture shows that I have put on weight. NOT GOOD. That's it- I'm officially back to my low-carb diet.

Say Cheese!:
Group picture! Yeah! Me, Clarissa and Anna. Anna is one social butterfly and one friendly person.

Ha ha!
I took this fromClarissa's blog. I just couldn't resist putting up this picture even though it had nothing to do with my Idaho trip. Look at Kangta's body!! That has one word written all over it- H-O-T HOT!!! Drool... Joycey was saying this might be fake. Well, if it is, I'm sure impress by how the air-brishing. They did a great job!


4 Comments:
kangta's body is TOTALLY, 100% original. its not fake okie! haha.
Thanks for sharing your adventure. Sounds like you had a great time! Like I said, it's always good to get away for a little while!
how would u know for sure? and bring the vcd back! i want to watch also :D
oh. HI KEESH!!! dawn left a msg for u on my blog by the way
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home