Monday, March 27, 2006

This is HILARIOUS!!!
Ok I swear that when blogger downloaded this it looked much better but after moving it, it shrank and distorted my pic. Aargh! If you want to see it in it's proper form, tell me and I'll send it to you. Anyway...
Thanks to Jerm's intro. According to this website, www.myheritage.com, and according to the nicest pic i could find of myself (or at least what used to be my nicest pic), I look like...

Halle Berry (67%)- oh my word! Isn't this so funny?! This programme has got to be unrealiable man... how in the world do I look as drop-dead gorgeous as she is? Maybe that's why it's only 67% and maybe it's just the pic... At least she's not a porn-star (sorry Jerm). Hee hee!

Sheryl Crow (62%)

Tia Carrere (61%)- Never heard of her but according to the website, she's one of the top 3,200 famous people in the world. Yeah right.

Now this is the part that really gets VERY funny- I look 61% like ANG LEE. Oh my word! I sure hope this programme is unreliable. And worse, NICHOLAS TSE (50%). Fainz man!

Also, Meryl Streep (60%). Ok, she's a steely and great actress but please, I'm not that old!

Sob! I only look 52% like Choi Ji-Woo! And 48% like Jodie Foster. Hmm... maybe if I change pic...

6 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, the program is so funny right?! and i guess u dont look asian after all (tsk tsk- what have the angmoh food done to u?! ><) hahaha, i DONT LOOK LIKE PORN STAR ANYMORE! hahahah- i shall go and delete that entry and make my life perfect

 
At 3/28/2006 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever you look like, you look beautiful! Great picture!

 
At 3/31/2006 1:01 AM, Blogger Oriental Lass said...

Ha! Talk about weird looks, I uploaded my picture and this is what i got,

72% Song Hye Kyo
63% Nami Amuro
62% Kate Winslet
60% Gong Li
59% Ayumi Hamasaki
51% Zhang Ziyi

What weird combinations I have, and yes I agree this thing is alittle weird.

 
At 3/31/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

Ooih! which pic you use ah? Send to me leh. Why all the girls you look like all so pretty one?

 
At 4/05/2006 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha im in a tagging mood now...OMG dis entry is hilarious..i must try tt too..i'll share with u what nonsense tt webby churns out then!

 
At 4/06/2006 10:55 AM, Blogger Oriental Lass said...

Keshia I dont remmeber.... but I had some guys for my matches too, I just throw them out. Anyways its nonsense lah... how can i look like all of them, esp Song Hye Kyo >.< too pretty for me.
I use 2 different pictures, and in one of them they say i look like stephen Chow and enistine... pian eh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home