Oh Great!
Now I have to take back every single word about the WEATHER TURNING WARM AND THAT SPRING IS COMING.
I'm so freaking angry! Clarissa, you and I are in the same boat and I totally understand how you feel.
2 days ago, I could feel HEAT.
1 day ago (meaning yesterday) it was overcast but manage-able.
And today, down poured NOT snow NOR rain but something IN-BETWEEN. Like, frozen rain... I went into class and it was "snowing/ raining". I got out of class and it was "snowing/ raining". I went to work and came out only after 5 hours and it was still "snowing/ raining". Ok, by then it stopped snowing but it was still raining. A went to class, took a nap (NOT during class but later afterwards) and then went to sit for a test and when I got out, guess what happened?
Darn right it was still raining. So it has been raining non-stop for the past 12 hours, my shoes and jeans are wet, and I'm really starting to hate Utah weather.
Ok, to stop being so whiney, here are a few reasons why I should be thankful for the rain:
1) Alleviate the drought problem of Utah. Serious. I learnt in biology that Utah is facing a drought. Well, we're in a desert- what do you expect???
2) The plants can't complain about not having enough water and not being able to grow now. They had better start blooming because I'm so tired of seeing dead bare ugly trees
3) I can wear my nice sweaters, scarfs and mittens for a longer time before storing them in the cupboard (which honestly, I will be glad to store away)
4) Forced me to use my a-bit-expensive umbrella (and it's plain black furthermore- Abish would love it) I bought from the BYU bookstore and make it worth the $$$ I paid for it
5) At least it's not hot, or worse, HUMID.
And I have to boast about one thing- I think I've half-adapted to the temperature here! Becvasue the plunging temperature, I merely wore a sweater over a thin long-sleeve blouse and walked around like that. NO WINTER COAT. Yeah! I'm getting better at this. Ha ha!
Thursday, April 06, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Drumroll....To FINALLY welcome Spring in! Woo Hoo!...
- To Koko and Popo...When I tried to link you to my ...
- 10 Random Things I Love...At Stacie's suggestion. ...
- This is HILARIOUS!!!Ok I swear that when blogger d...
- Ups and Downs...This weekend has just been a conti...
- Top Ten Reasons Why It's Good to be Single...Ok, f...
- Stacie,Can you give me Grandpa D's Number? I want ...
- I ripped this off from Clarissa's blog...who rippe...
- My weekend trip to Rexburg, Idaho...was TONS of fu...
- Photos, photos and more photos...Annoucing my arri...


3 Comments:
sucks rite. wah piang. so mad with the weather la. i mean rain ok la. slush just sucks la ok. ugh. it got bettter in the afternoon. but i dun tink i can officially call it spring. its still winter. which is driving me nuts. and u are doing good keesh. the temperature thing. hee. at least now can walk ard without saying its cold. me walk ard in short sleeve le. haha. not today la. today was just ridiculous la ok. gosh. and im too lazy to get a brolly so i walk ard in the rain. haha. which is realli bad. im catching a cold i tink. like today i skipped a class cos i wasnt feeling well. then windows and door shut. i was under my blanket shivering my butt out la. and i was wearing socks too! so haha. maybe i shld consider getting a brolly. but so ma fan! haha. im lazy. ohwells.
My dear Clarissa, GET YOURSELF A BROLLY PLEASE! See lah, now u sick... hope you feel better. Was sick thepast few days with a slight fever (which lasted 1 day but still...), headache and cold/ sore throat. Really miserable so I hope u feel better. Today the weather is better but it's still chilly. Aargh!
I hope the both of you feel better. I feel bad that the both of you are sick due to the weather. Was sick before too.Do take care of yourself. Do take a lot of Vitamin C!!! It works wonders.
Post a Comment
<< Home