To Koko and Popo...
When I tried to link you to my blog, it refused to put your links along with the other links. It drove me INSANE trying to figure out how to put your link together but I gave up so er, guess your blogs are "outstanding" and "one of a kind"!
Koko, update more! It looks good!
Sunday, April 02, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- 10 Random Things I Love...At Stacie's suggestion. ...
- This is HILARIOUS!!!Ok I swear that when blogger d...
- Ups and Downs...This weekend has just been a conti...
- Top Ten Reasons Why It's Good to be Single...Ok, f...
- Stacie,Can you give me Grandpa D's Number? I want ...
- I ripped this off from Clarissa's blog...who rippe...
- My weekend trip to Rexburg, Idaho...was TONS of fu...
- Photos, photos and more photos...Annoucing my arri...
- Note:This is just to inform all of you wonderful f...
- Do you really know what CRAZY is?Crazy is knowing ...


4 Comments:
huh? i tried the links they work wat... wat are u toking about? i like your blog!!! u blog about the funniest things!
koh huilin!!! u dun anyhow scold me can!!! :S hmph...and keshia doesn't mean that the links dun work...she means that she can't find a way to put our links together with the rest larh..diaoz...lol...eh...keesh...add a tagboard leh...
no lah I don't want a tagboard. Can comment so I "man yi" liao. Ha ha!
And Princess Peg? Wah biang eh! Hou lian pi ah someone... ha ha!J/K. I'm called "Keesh the Beautiful & Great" so I beat you. Lame but ha ha ha! :p
i'm not scolding u la popo. someone else who has a blog since oct 2005 and din mention
Post a Comment
<< Home