Quote of the Week...
For my sisters & church friends who get the "recommend" part.
"My body is a temple, and YOU DON'T HAVE A RECOMMEND"
I wanted to tape it to my door but I figured out that I would be sabotaging my room-mate's chances of dating so I decided against it.
Anyway, Joycey, proof enough for you I'm SO NOT DESPO??? Where in the world did you get that idea from? Gee!
Monday, April 10, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- I'm Seriously Developing...An expensive new hobby-...
- To Ivy and Kokolin...Ivy: Ok Ivy, you're forgiven....
- Why is it...That when I tagged people to write 10 ...
- Oh Great!Now I have to take back every single word...
- Drumroll....To FINALLY welcome Spring in! Woo Hoo!...
- To Koko and Popo...When I tried to link you to my ...
- 10 Random Things I Love...At Stacie's suggestion. ...
- This is HILARIOUS!!!Ok I swear that when blogger d...
- Ups and Downs...This weekend has just been a conti...
- Top Ten Reasons Why It's Good to be Single...Ok, f...


1 Comments:
keesh- yr sense of humour is so warped
Post a Comment
<< Home