Why is it...
That when I tagged people to write 10 Random Things They Love, NO ONE does it (I checked your blogs... bwa ha ha!), but when someone tags me (like Stacie and Jermiane AND Clarissa) I do it? Sigh... guess I'm too nice huh? Ha ha! Ok, jokes aside, I confess that I love answering these random, super-useless and super-super-time-wasting "survey/ questionairs"...It's some form of relaxation and self-analysis-therapy time. Plus, some questions make me count my blessings so there you go! More rationalizing for wasting my time and filling in these things...
Four things/people that make me smile:
1) Getting a call/ e-mail/ comment on my blog from my family and friends
2) SALES
3) Getting a solid A or A- for my grades- Yup, I'm a huge nerd
4) Thinking of... Ewan McGregor
Four ways to win my heart:
1) Be spiritual and have loads of faith in Christ
2) Love kids- I want to have a big family
3) Don't be younger than me- I've only gone on 2 dates with my "younger brothers" (i.e. guys younger than me and I treat them neutrally) and I've had enough.
4) Flowers and poetry (I'm sooooo unrealistic man)
Four things I believe in:
1) God
2) Eternal families
3) Studying hard to earn a scholarship
4) Shopping to drive away the blues and cheer myself up (although I won't advise it unless you're filthy rich with no budget whatsoever. The last time I did this I was working and had some extra cash, plus I didn't do well in the A levels)
Four things I am afraid of:
1) Insects- I'm not even a fan of butterflies
2) Heights
3) Childbirth (despite me wanting to have a large family- we'll see how the first 1 goes first)
4) Horror Shows. Hate them
Four things I do everyday:
1) Eat- oh yeah
2) Pray and read my scriptures (my parents and bishop will be so proud of me!)
3) Check my e-mail and blog (some obsession of mine), or at least almost everyday
4) Homework, with the exception of Sunday. Yeah, NERD spelt all over me. Total loser but heck!
Four things/people I want to see now:
1) My family
2) My future terrific-great-wonderful-loving husband
3) All of you
4) Baby Rena and Jenny's kids
Four people who should also do this:
1) Christina (Chris, both me AND Jerm say you, so you better do it soon! Hee hee)
2) Kokolin and Popo
3) Ongz and Siyun
4) Anyone else reading this who has a blog (with the exception of Clarissa and Jerm cos they've done it already)
Wow! That was great self-analysis for me, although I notice that my answers seem to repeat a lot.
Friday, April 07, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Oh Great!Now I have to take back every single word...
- Drumroll....To FINALLY welcome Spring in! Woo Hoo!...
- To Koko and Popo...When I tried to link you to my ...
- 10 Random Things I Love...At Stacie's suggestion. ...
- This is HILARIOUS!!!Ok I swear that when blogger d...
- Ups and Downs...This weekend has just been a conti...
- Top Ten Reasons Why It's Good to be Single...Ok, f...
- Stacie,Can you give me Grandpa D's Number? I want ...
- I ripped this off from Clarissa's blog...who rippe...
- My weekend trip to Rexburg, Idaho...was TONS of fu...


3 Comments:
lol...how come when they ask u for 4 ppl to tag...u end up with like so many ppl....heh...
Alright have done the survey, feel free to look at it ah!
Popo: Dats the whole pt, right? Squeeze in as many pple as possible to tag. Ha ha! Kiasee lah...
Post a Comment
<< Home