To Stacie
Hey Stacie, do you have any suggestions for a 1 credit class? I'm already taking World Dance so I don't want to take another dance class (And dance classes take up so much time! 0.5 for 2 hours each week? That's so not worth it!). I currently have 13.5 credits so I need one more credit to bump me up. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- According to this...TOTALLY INACCURATE (I hope) we...
- Oh yeah! I like this one...You Are Pumpkin PieYou'...
- Ha ha! Isn't this great?!Your IQ Is 110Your Logica...
- According to my time...It's the 11th of April STIL...
- Quote of the Week...For my sisters & church friend...
- I'm Seriously Developing...An expensive new hobby-...
- To Ivy and Kokolin...Ivy: Ok Ivy, you're forgiven....
- Why is it...That when I tagged people to write 10 ...
- Oh Great!Now I have to take back every single word...
- Drumroll....To FINALLY welcome Spring in! Woo Hoo!...


1 Comments:
Keshia,
I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I'll keep thinking. By the way, I loved taking dance classes. True, they meet two hours a week and are only 0.5 credit hours, but there is never any homework! That made it worth it to me! Anyway, I'll keep thinking....
Post a Comment
<< Home