I sold back my math textbook and solutions today...
For 80 WHOLE BUCKs!!! Yeah! But I couldn't sell back my history textbook because they met the quota already. Grr... Well, $80 better than nothing.
And I took my history exam today, so 3 down, 2 more to go...
And Christina, Mark Woo got a calling already!!! He's 18 and you know how our ward goes when you turn 18... Anyway, he got called
as
a
PRIMARY TEACHER!!!
Isn't that just HILARIOUS??? Jerm said that the whole ward laughed when he got the calling. I laughed too when I read it on Jerm's blog. Plus, Clarissa, said that Mark better grow up or the kids will climb over his head. Hee hee!
I was telling Jerm that Rachel Tan told me and Sis Rita that she can't wait for Mark to go to BYU cos he's so fun. And me and Sis Rita were like, er, you haven't seen his other side yet. Tsk tsk. He's so charming to other people but to his own Sunday School President (aka me) he wasn't very nice... maybe this calling will teach him to be more "Child-like". Hopefully.
Saturday, April 22, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Oh I am so angry now...Because the stupid BYU book...
- My finals...Start tomorrow so wish me luck!!!And g...
- All the Best Elder Woo!Well well, how time flies a...
- To StacieHey Stacie, do you have any suggestions f...
- According to this...TOTALLY INACCURATE (I hope) we...
- Oh yeah! I like this one...You Are Pumpkin PieYou'...
- Ha ha! Isn't this great?!Your IQ Is 110Your Logica...
- According to my time...It's the 11th of April STIL...
- Quote of the Week...For my sisters & church friend...
- I'm Seriously Developing...An expensive new hobby-...


4 Comments:
Jia You for exams. And I can help u sell your books online if u want. Next time, consider your sch bookstore as the last place to get books. They are always ridiculously priced and unfair.
keshia!!! u noe what. what is ur address in utah? are there any like American Eagle/FCUK/Armani Exchange shops there? haha cos i was thinking u can help me buy some pretty clothes, then u send to me and i will pay u! haha alrights reply me asap alrights :) and all the best again for ur pprs!!!!
er... I think got american eagle but not armani xchange (and I also no $ to go there n help u buy stuff) or FCUK (oiu! FC UNITED KINGDOM leh!) why? just warn u abt the xchange rate...
Mark got a calling as a primary teacher? Just the right calling for him! Now he would know what it means to respect teachers in class :p hehe dont tell sister rita ok
Post a Comment
<< Home