It is amazing...
How much stuff and junk one can accumulate in a short span of 8 months.
I came to BYU with 3 suitcases packed to the brim, and am leaving my beloved dorm after 8 months with 3 suitcases once again packed to the brim PLUS 5 boxes!
2 boxes full of misc stuff (like books, baking stuff, utensils...), 1 box full of instant mee, my Korean noodles and Singaporean snacks that my mom sent to me, 1 box full of laundry and washing stuff (including my 100 hangers), and one big duffel bag that I had to extend twice full of nothing but my winter clothes (coats, boots, scarfs, etc) and sweaters.
The good thing is that I managed to stuff all my clothes into my largest suitcase (casual, Sunday, socks, etc). Wow! Even I'm impress with myself. My medium one contained all my shoes, bags, makeup and back-up toiletries (yup! I have like, 3 bottles of shampoo, 3 bottles of soap... all thanks to my meal plan). And my small one was reserved for my junk in my drawers, etc.
Oh my word! I really need to sort them out and throw away a lot of stuff. Hopefully by the time I leave BYU to go on my mission I would have eaten up all the food (thus cutting down on one box) and used up my back-up toiletries. Or even better, if Abish comes here I can simply "dump", ok no, pass them to her and she can use them plus the baking utensils. :p
Friday, April 28, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Time to Celebrate!!!To Clarissa and the others sti...
- I sold back my math textbook and solutions today.....
- Oh I am so angry now...Because the stupid BYU book...
- My finals...Start tomorrow so wish me luck!!!And g...
- All the Best Elder Woo!Well well, how time flies a...
- To StacieHey Stacie, do you have any suggestions f...
- According to this...TOTALLY INACCURATE (I hope) we...
- Oh yeah! I like this one...You Are Pumpkin PieYou'...
- Ha ha! Isn't this great?!Your IQ Is 110Your Logica...
- According to my time...It's the 11th of April STIL...


6 Comments:
where exactly are u moving to man? anyways well i can always pay w my debit card and send it to ur place! and then u post to me! cheaper right? compared to i ask them to send me the stuff? to spore! yea
hey keshia...u're a mormon?
yup I'm a mormon!
keshia lai u are supposed to reply my message! arghh! and yes i enthu ahahahaha ge rocks!
Oops sorry! Ha ha! I moving out of the dorms to a place south of campus. It's called Rengency and is a very nice place... 3 min walk to campus. And yah, if u wanna buy stuff just do it and send to my addy. Will gif to u in e-mail wen u want it.
wow whats with the 100 hangers? U sure do have more clothes than i do ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home