Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Time to Celebrate!!!

To Clarissa and the others still having exams, pls ignore the first 4 sentences off this post.

To the rest of you, guess what???

I'M DONE WITH FINALS! Woo Hoo! Oh yeah!

Time to party

Not really. I've got my packing to do and that is giving me a headache even though I haven't even started! Just looking at my friends and the chores list we have to do to check out... Some of my friends are packing now (some of them get to fly home tomorrow! Lucky ducks!) and the avarage amount of stuff they are storing or bringing home with them are 3 fully packed suitcases and at least 5 boxes. And we'll not talking about small boxes- we're talking BIG ones. And looking at my room right now... I think I'm just going to savour my temperory freedom now and procrastinate my worrying about moving till tomorrow. After all, I need a break! Yeah!

7 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 3:44 AM, Blogger Oriental Lass said...

arghhh tomorrow is my last paper then i am DONE!!!!

 
At 4/26/2006 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, tats great..u are free frm all the bks at last...haha...btw, where are u moving to?

 
At 4/26/2006 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing up. That is a good feeling! Let me know if you need any boxes for packing--I've got some at work that I can give you. Good luck with that!

 
At 4/26/2006 8:57 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

really Stacie? U haf boxes? YES I NEED SOME! I'll be at work tomorrow (Thurs) from 11-11.30am, and on fri from 11.45am-5pm. Just swing by and drop off maybe 1 or 2. Thanks so much!
And shiya, I'm moving out fo the dorms into more apartment style places, where I'll be cooking! Oh dear... ha ha! anyway, it's close to campus and pretty nice.

 
At 4/28/2006 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh icic..was abit confse at 1st...haha..u cooking? haha..i didn't noe u cook...hehe..issit edible? wahaha...just kidding..hope u dun mind...so wat are ur best dishes? hee... =P

 
At 4/28/2006 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, tat word *confse* is confuse..haha...

 
At 4/28/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

even if I can't cook also no choice right? Ha ha! I'm prepared.. just packed today my recipe books into a box that I will open soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home