New EVERYTHING!
Boy, when changes come, they all come at once. Here are a list of new things that happened in just these past few days
1) New apartment. Yup, I'm out of good ol' DT and now in this place call The Regency. Very near to campus... 3 min walk to campus (but of course, that's only to the very south border of campus...). This also means a whole new lifestly change- I have to cook now and be more responsible for utilities usage (because I pay for this and rent). Overall, it's a nic cosy place to stay in and in a month's time, I'll be getting my own room even for the summer. Nice!
2) With new apartment means new boundaries means new ward. I haven't met all the people in my new ward becoause we had a combine Stake Meeting yesterday during church. But there's FHE tonight for my ward, and depending on if I feel like being social today, I might or might not go.
3) New classes- for Spring term, I'll be taking two history classes and I'm really nervous. One is American history (of which I am TOTALLY CLUELESS... so, er, that might be a huge problem) and another is a class teaching history majors how to write a 15 pg research paper. Oh yeah, 15-20 pages. Hmm...
4) New working schedule. I work everyday from 1.30pm to 4pm now. I hope today is NOT going to be the norm. I was so bored and it was too quiet... Hopefully once school starts tomorrow the pace will pick up
5) And finally, this new change doesn't concern me but Joyce Lim is now Mrs Joyce Chia. Yeah! We had a great time at the wedding. We took many many pictures! As usual, all the pics are with the others who have digital cameras so bear with this post about the wedding desite having no pics to admire. It was so fun to be the bridesmaid and all four of us bridesmaid looked fabulous (er, yah thick skin me but hey! I didn't look too bad either). The Salt Lake temple grounds is just beautiful and it's no wonder so many couples want to get married there (with the exception of me I think). After taking pictures, we went to this Japanese resteraunt for dinner and stayed there for a few hours. We chatted, ate, teased the new couple... it was fun. Then tired but contented we went home to Provo. Congrats to the new couple!
And just a small gossip tidbit, I thought it was so funny to see Miss SC sit between Mr NW and Mr RM... it's like the competition between them for her "heart" just got "picturized" there at that table. Anyway, from what I last heard, Mr NW is winning. On the other hand, Miss SC is apparently determined to go on a mission so in the end, both of them might just lose her. Well, may the best man win.
Monday, May 01, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- It is amazing...How much stuff and junk one can ac...
- Time to Celebrate!!!To Clarissa and the others sti...
- I sold back my math textbook and solutions today.....
- Oh I am so angry now...Because the stupid BYU book...
- My finals...Start tomorrow so wish me luck!!!And g...
- All the Best Elder Woo!Well well, how time flies a...
- To StacieHey Stacie, do you have any suggestions f...
- According to this...TOTALLY INACCURATE (I hope) we...
- Oh yeah! I like this one...You Are Pumpkin PieYou'...
- Ha ha! Isn't this great?!Your IQ Is 110Your Logica...


3 Comments:
who is miss SC?
hey keshia, everytime i read ur blog, i envy u sia...it seems fun studying overseas...despite all ur exams and rent..life is just so different as compared when u are in s'pore ...haha...looks like u are having a great time there..cherish wor...hee..
Ms SC is NOT from SCGS Clarissa so don't worry. I'm not going to tarnish your school. Ms SC is someone in the Singapore stake but not from Singapore. Go ask Mr RM lah! Ha ha!
And yup Shiya, it' way fun here although I miss S'pore so badly. I'm cherishing my time here all right.
Post a Comment
<< Home