Stacie!
Come to TS tomorrow (Tuesday) between 1.30pm to 4pm so that I give you the baby gift.
Monday, May 01, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- New EVERYTHING!Boy, when changes come, they all co...
- It is amazing...How much stuff and junk one can ac...
- Time to Celebrate!!!To Clarissa and the others sti...
- I sold back my math textbook and solutions today.....
- Oh I am so angry now...Because the stupid BYU book...
- My finals...Start tomorrow so wish me luck!!!And g...
- All the Best Elder Woo!Well well, how time flies a...
- To StacieHey Stacie, do you have any suggestions f...
- According to this...TOTALLY INACCURATE (I hope) we...
- Oh yeah! I like this one...You Are Pumpkin PieYou'...


2 Comments:
Keshia! Sorry I didn't come by yesterday. I haven't even had time to check your blog! Do you want me to come by again? Or you can always come by my office (435 CTB). Let me know. You're so nice! :o)
Stacie
I'll drop by the office, is that ok? If you're not there, I'll leave it on the desk. I hope you like it and I hope that little bundle of joy does too...hee hee!
Post a Comment
<< Home