1) Because Heather came to visit me just now, even though it was 9.30pm when she got here. Hooray!
2) Because the chocolate chip cookies I baked turned out to be much nicer than I thought it would. Seriously. Get this-
- I forgot to copy down the amount of flour required from my mom's recipe book into my recipe book. DON'T be as stupid as me please.
- I was suppose to only soften the butter, but I put it in the microwave too long so it ended up melting. And no, soften butter is NOT liquid butter.
- When at high altitudes, the recipe needs to be changed a bit, but I didn't know how to modify it so I didn't.
- I bought the wrong kind of oatmeal. I swear the kind my mom buys is different from the one I bought.
Still, the cookies didn't turn out too bad...
3) Because Education Week started today, and I was really really busy and that kept my mind from going back to my "I-am-sad" mood. Gee, today was only registration day and the line was as long as Women's Conference. I cannot phantom how BAD it's gonna be the rest of the week.
4) Because a little Matt Jr is on his way anytime soon. Stacie, I can't wait! Another "nephew to spoil... Bwa ha ha!
5) Because I surfed the internet and found some really hialrious stuff, which I'm sharing later, so make sure you scroll down for a good laugh!


4 Comments:
The cookies are good, don't worry! We almost finish them. I can return the tubberware back to you by tomorrow! Don't be sad Keshia! I'll lend you my Korean drama tmr and you will be happy ! But you might cry watching the show lah..haha! How's the egg tart?
Joycey: Actually I haven't eaten the egg tart, but I ate the swiss rolls and they are sooo gd! Thanks so much for buying them for me. I'm "saving" my egg tart for later.
And don't worry abt your Korean drama being spoilt, cos my com is really very gd condition... better than my laptop was! I've watched abt 4 movies using my computer and never spoil. Ha ha! I can't wait to watch the drama cos you talk so much abt it and it looks good.
Keshia!!
I heard of what happened at the TS from Justin! Don't mind about what the customer said okay? They were hungry and of course tend to be impatient. Also, remember they are old people. So it's not your fault and don't worry! You see me getting agitated so many times by the customers and you always calm me down so now it's my turn to calm you down. Forget it and look forward to our water rafting trip!! We still have one more day of ED week and just treat it as a harsh training!! Ok, I'm drowsy and sleepy. See u at work tmr! Smile okay? My korean show will make u forget everthing!!!
Thanks Joycey! I feel much better now. I need to sleep now though. To see the full version of what happened that made me cry, see the post I just put up. That's my feelings.
Post a Comment
<< Home