I'm going to be mean...
And I really mean it (no pun intended).
So if you don't like to hear people complaining and ranting and "talking mean" about other people, you better change now. Because I'm not apologizing for being mean.
Today is August, 9th- Singapore's bithday. Happy National Day everyone! I love Singapore.
And yesterday was Dawn's birthday- Happy Birthday Dawn. I love you more!
And the day before that was Ivy's birthday- Happy Birthday Ivy! I love you as much as Dawn.
Anyway, today the Singaporeans met up @ Kiwanis Park for National Day and we were sitting talking when the topic came to Mr N. Woo's car.
Yup, his car.
His Honda Civic.
His BRAND NEW Honda Civic.
"BRAND NEW" as in not new car for Nat but like, new, new car.
As in US$20,700.
Yeah, nice car.
But the thing that relly made us laugh at him was the fact that he didn't even bargain tha price. Coming from Singapore, that's really quite "throw face". I mean, we Singaporeans are known for our bargaining skills, good or bad.
So now Mr N. Woo has a $2000 bike, a band new $20,000 car and he doesn't work.
Yes, he doesn't work. Apparently his entire summer was spent training for the triathlons.
I say he's spoilt and I'm not apologizing.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Stucki Family ReunionBefore I begin, let me introd...
- Cool Fun weekend- Part IA.k.a. the Coolest (and mo...
- Cool Fun Weekend- Part IIA.k.a. The Trip to Marysv...
- I am so forgetful!This morning was just a jumble o...
- I went hiking up Squaw Peak today... And almost ju...
- Friday Night Movie Marathon...Ok, not really. But ...
- LAGOON!!!Ok, Lagoon Theme Park can't compare at al...
- See, I was right... Italy DID win the 2006 FIFA Wo...
- My bet is...That Italy will win the 2006 FIFA Worl...
- *Happy Birthday to Me~*!It's pretty neat to have t...


6 Comments:
Haha! I agree with you actually. He's pretty spoilt! Even though people said I'm spoilt since I was young, I don't think I'm as spoilt as him. As least I only bought a US$4495 second-hand car to save my dad's money and I work to earn more allowance! Is he taking summer classes? MY goodness, he doesn't even work, so what the heck is he doing now? Sigh..you know about his mum spreading about his good grades in Singapore right? GPA 4.0 so what?! I was a straight A student also what...haha.."Was"...now cannot liao..senior classes are getting harder!
Oh btw, Nat's dad ever asked Sharn and I "Is US $1000/month enough for Nat to study and live in Provo, Utah?" Sharn was so shocked and told his dad "More than Enough lah!" And then, Sharn asked me: "Wah..US$1000/month? He eats abalone and loster ah?" Hahaha!
lol keesh...you are funny. and i promise to send the pictures to you. im here all day at work so i can't. :)
ne i dun work too leh. m i spoilt too?
I like it when you're mean Keshia!
yes- clarissa- YOU SPOILT BRAT! hahaha (kidding) and keesh- chill. dawn was like "did u see keesh's blog? did u see keesh's blog? she is complaining like mad!" hahahahhaha)
get a rich bf with a car then. maybe u wont complain so much :D
Post a Comment
<< Home