I am so forgetful!
This morning was just a jumble of bad-luck and scatter-brain-ess for me.
Today I went to take the test to get a driving learner's permit. Yes, I'm finally taking Step 1 in learning how to drive.
Anyway, Breanna (my room-mate) drove me to the testing place and we got there around 10.40am. We went in and stood in line. And when it got to my turn, I found out I had everything I needed EXCEPT a freaking driver's education (driver's ed.) course completion certificate.
I was totally confused because I thought I could take the test before I go for my driver's ed. Apparently, I can only do it AFTER August 1st. Great. So I was like, 4 days away from being able to take my learner's permit test w/o having to take the driver's ed class 1st.
And so we got out of there at 10.50am and went to register for a driver's ed class. Only to find out that they opened at 11.30am. Leaving us 40 mins of nothing to do but drive around. Second case of bad luck.
So we decided to go to Smith's and do some grocery shopping. We grabbed some groceries and went to pay.
And then I realised that I FORGOT TO BRING MY WALLET with me. *groan*
The whole trip was wasted for me because I couldn't take the test, I couldn't sign up for a driver's ed class and I couldn't even buy my groceries! But I felt worse for Breanna because she was so generous in driving me, only to have us abort the trip anyway because I forgot to bring my wallet. I felt (and still feel) so bad for wasting her time and her gas (with gas being soooo ex now).
Aargh!
Don't you just hate that feeling?
Thursday, July 27, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- I went hiking up Squaw Peak today... And almost ju...
- Friday Night Movie Marathon...Ok, not really. But ...
- LAGOON!!!Ok, Lagoon Theme Park can't compare at al...
- See, I was right... Italy DID win the 2006 FIFA Wo...
- My bet is...That Italy will win the 2006 FIFA Worl...
- *Happy Birthday to Me~*!It's pretty neat to have t...
- The highlight of my 1st Independence Day since com...
- I think I'm still in a bit of a shock...that Brazi...
- England vs Portugal...Oh my word- that match was S...
- HOW IN THE WORLD...DID SPAIN LOSE TO FRANCE??? HOW...


6 Comments:
u learning driving? haha
anyways u can watch ndp over internet i think! not sure
http://www.ndp.org.sg/index.php?id=29
yes got webcast :)
lt: yup, i want to learn how to drive here. It's also much cheaper than in S'pore... like total cost with driving sch and coach, etc is abt $300. And here if no car or driving skills, really CANNOT survive man. But cars here cheap lah...
anw, thanks for the website. I not so crazy abt the parade (but I'll miss the fireworks). I just miss everyone and Singapore home itself. Ha ha!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home