HOW IN THE WORLD...
DID SPAIN LOSE TO FRANCE??? HOW HOW HOW???
No way man! I mean, Spain was doing so well (they finished top of their table) and France was just... to quote an article, the "washed-out team that looked ready for retirement as of last week". I mean, they didn't even finish top of their table. Switzerland (where did they come from?!) did.
So how in the world did they rally to suddenly win Spain?
Aargh! My poor (and HOT!) Iker Casillas...
Btw, if anyone thinks I'm in America (where soccar is like, the n0. 239th favorite sport of American people) so I'm not watching the World Cup, you're right-I'm not. I just don't have the time or the tv. BUT I am FOLLOWING the matches closely and you can be sure that being a true blue Asian, I WILL WATCH the semi-finals and final match... even if Spain isn't in the top 4.
Hmm... I'm hoping in the finall, Brazil (because let's face it, although we hate them, they're DARN GOOD) will face Italy, England or Portugal because they are GOOD as well (and of course, the players are so good looking...). I'm not a fan of Germany so nah.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Here's some Drama for you...And the funny thing, i...
- Especially For Ong Liting...And those studying in ...
- It's 8.29 am on 21 June 2006...And I'm ALREADY off...
- Some customers...Just DRIVE ME NUTS!!! This c...
- I think the HBLL Library hates me...Because it kee...
- I went bowling today...With some of the Singaporea...
- Figure out this equation:What do you get when you....
- What a memoriable... Memorial Day Weekend! Ha ha! ...
- It's been a long...time since I posted but I've be...
- Oh My Word!That's the only 3 words I can use to de...


4 Comments:
I'm certainly impressed Keshia, and Matt would be impressed too. I'm trying to get into it because Matt loves it so much, and I do okay. And now that we have DVR, he likes to record some of the games and watch them, so we're getting plenty of soccer around here!
yessss!!!!!!!no more oliver kahn!!!no more germany!!!!!sobbb..they destroyed my argentina!!!
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home