Oh
My
Word!
That's the only 3 words I can use to describe the BLACK EYED PEAS in concert. They are... words just can't describe how good their concert was.
Yup, I went to watch their concert in Salt Lake last night (Sat) and it was worth every cent of the 30 bucks I paid. Yes, that's where some of my hard-earned money from working goes to... a waste of money but it was sure worth it! Plus I got FLOOR TICKETS so the crowd on the floor were dancing and singing along with BEP (and me).
Flipsyde (some obscure rap group wannabe) and Pussycat Dolls (Ooh baby! These girls are really pretty but they are too seductive for my liking. They sure can perform though) opened for BEP and they got the crowd going.
But when BEP came onto stage... that's when the REAL party started. Oh yeah. Plus I got a free psoter of the BEP. To my surprise there wasn't as much swearing as I thought there would be. It was pretty minimized which made it even more enjoyable. Of course Fergie did her usual "sexy-mama thing" and her butt was shaking like no one's business, but it was ok.
Anyway, just to updat all of you on my cooking skills, one word- improving. Ha ha! I made a batch of banana bread muffins that tasted good except that it had too little bananas in it, so I'm gonna make another batch. I made 7 layer salad- twice in fact and both times they turned out pretty good (Clarissa is probably puking now. Sorry girl!). And I made my first experimental throw-everything-and-anything-in dish: macaroni with slices of hotdog and MIXED VEGGIES, tossed with Mayo. Sounds disgusting? It actually tasted pretty good. But I'm gonna try to mix it with Zesty Italian sauce tomorrow and see if it tastes even better. Together with my instant noodles and instant porridge, I should be able to survive apartment cooking life just fine.
Hopefully.
Did I tell you I came back from the store a few weeks ago and went, "Is the freezer WARMED UP yet?"
Sunday, May 21, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Rojak!I've name this post as such because this pos...
- I did my first...GROCERY SHOPPING, er, "load" yest...
- To Jerm (and all History majors and teachers)...Th...
- My Accomplishment...Alright, some boasting time he...
- Well, I promised you photos...So here they are! An...
- Stacie!Come to TS tomorrow (Tuesday) between 1.30p...
- New EVERYTHING!Boy, when changes come, they all co...
- It is amazing...How much stuff and junk one can ac...
- Time to Celebrate!!!To Clarissa and the others sti...
- I sold back my math textbook and solutions today.....


5 Comments:
hi there keshia! BEP agn? why u keep watching their concerts one? haha. alrights have fun!
ha ha cos they keep coming mah and I love them mah. and hor, how come I can't go to ur blog ah? I click the link but no use leh?
wahahahahahha!! IS THE FREEZER WARMED UP YET!!! haha. girl ar.. erm.. freezer is cold.. not hot!! whahahaha.. ohmygosh. totally cracked me up... and 7 layer salad!! eww sick!! pukes... its been like years since i had it and i still wanna throw up!! yuckity yuck yuck... eeyer.. haha. anyways.. dear ar.. u din give me ur phone number address nothing.. how me suppose to contact u.. drop me an email alrite? anyways. got tons to tell u. but will leave till next time. tata! love~
goodness keshia, didnt u noe tt i closed my blog for a while? haha. u are funny man! yea. alrights i hope they keep coming and u keep going to their concerts and u will be broke soon!!!!!!!!!
OLT: huh? Why u close ur blog? I love reading ur blog man! So farni... and don't curse me to be ppor leh... ha ha!
Clarissa: Oh man u still so disgusted aft all these yrs? Oh dear... well, should you come down again I'll make sure I don't cook that. :) luv ya too! Will tell you my contacts soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home