I've name this post as such because this post is going to be about a lot of different things.
1) Happy Mother's Day
My mother is an amazing person and I've come to appreciate her so much more after being away from her. She is seriously one of my best friends and I love her. Being a poetry fan, I'm reminded of this poem in which I will only quote a stanza:
Over my heart, in the days that are flown,
No love like my mother-love ever has shown;
No other worship abides and endures-
Faithful, unselfish, and patient like yours:
None like a mother can charm away pain
From the sick soul and world-worry brain.
Slumber's soft calms o'er my heavy lids creep;-
Rock me to sleep, Mother- rock me to sleep!
Rock Me to Sleep by Elizabeth Akfrs Allen
2) Matt and Stacie's farewell

Dear Matt and Stacie, I'm so glad I got to know you. Both of you have such sweet and wonderful spirits, and you've been so fun to be with. May the Lord watch over you as you start a new life in Michigan and a NEW FAMILY!!! Ooh I can't wait till you get back in Christmas to carry your new bundle of joy! Pre-mature I know but I'm so excited for both of you. Keep in touch (the link to your website is staying there) and God Bless.
3) Spring Classes
Phew! Spring classes go by so fast- try cramming 16 weeks worth of knowledge into 7 weeks. So far I've only had 2 weeks of classes and I've already had a US History test and I'm doen 1/3 fo the course. Well, it's not so bad... just gotta keep on cramming through this crash course
4) Speaking of US History, I was watching the film adaptation of Martha Ballard's A Midwife's Tale in class and got the Quote of the Week from the film:
"It is very strange that men cannot behave as rational beings"
5) Lastly, I just had to post this pic cos this guy is SO CUTE... sort off. 
Thanks Jerm for letting me rip this off your blog. So cute in the geeky kind of way! Ha ha!


5 Comments:
u are definately welcome! hahaha- he is soo cute ( not geeky cute lah) he is the epitome of cuteness! AH!!! but what a PITY! he is not the lead! so he dont get the girl despite his sexy german words and american accent and tall built and sweetness and romantic nature! BOO HOO! u get my point. the moody korean guy gets her. but the korean guy is so HOT playing the piano (he is a professional pianist/composer whatever crap) and i think there's something abt a guy who can play music so well *gosh- sorry am rambing at 1230 am in the morning -_-;;
ya la keesh. he is not geeky cute.. he is TOTALLY HOT HOT HOT!! ohmy!! and onni. moody korean guy is realy life pianist issit? cos it sure looks like he is playing in the show.
i dont know leh- look like he is playing meh? oh! the stuff he plays is SUPER nice lah!
Thanks Keshia. We feel honored to be on your website. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone, but we'll make our way here. We miss you though! We'll be sure to keep you posted!
Love ya!
oi what's his name????
Post a Comment
<< Home