Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Well, I promised you photos...

So here they are! And so sorry if I look so small in them. But I'm NOT photogenic AT ALL (sad!) and so to make myself look better, I've made my picture as small as possible. Hee hee!
And my source did not upload pictures of Elder Woo's farewell, I guess you have to be contended with these.



Say Cheez!: The usual group picture outside the doors of the Salt Lake Temple with the proud newlyweds. In case you can't recognize me, I'm the only right on the right hand corner of the temple with my infamous pink spectacles. Front row are Joyce's 4 bridesmaid and Bobby (Justin's best man)

Guys, take your pick!

Girls only. I really like this angle (mostly cos this angle doesn't make me look as bad). Isn't Joyce (the bride) so pretty?!

Me and 3 pretty ladies...

That's Mavis, Ashley, Me and Rachel. This was taken just outside the temple. Oh man, the other 3 look so good!

I call this picture Next One, Next Year. Ok, so the "Next One" part isn't really true because we have to Joanne's wedding first. I just titled it that way because it sounded catchy. But the "Next Year" part is certainly true.

This was taken at the small Japanese resteraunt we went to after the temple marriage for a "non-treated" dinner. We were just teasing Bobby and Joyce.

And aren't these tulips gorgeous? This is a sure sign of Spring time and yipee! This was on the Temple Square grounds. I love flowers, I love Spring, and I love the fact that Justin and Joyce had a wonderful wedding! Congrats to the newlyweds!

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i realized i never put up the pictures from elder woo's farewell!! do you still want them>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home