time since I posted but I've been so busy and tired lately, I haven't even had much time to go online and check my e-mails. Phew! I still have my readings that I need to catch up on but I couldn't resist posting something here justfor the sake of it... call it addiciton. Jenny is probably gonna rip me for using her picture and for also lifting part of her post, but I just couldn't resist sharing this with all of you because ZACHERY JED WOOD is just too ADORABLE and CUTE!!!
Here is what Jenny (his Mom btw) wrote...
"I love this picture. Poor little Zacky was so totally exhausted. Just seconds before he fell asleep, he looked at me and said "Mom, I'm soooo tired!" He wasn't kidding. We all had a good chuckle over him that night, in fact, I carried him over to the couch where he remained asleep through family night and actually through the rest of the night--I later took him down to bed and he didn't wake up until 7 am the next morning--now that's tired. It must be because his mom is sooo busy (by choice) that she doesn't find time to give the poor kid a nap."
I just love Zachy.
Anyway, Clarissa came up to visit me for the Memorial Day weekend- woo hoo! And just to "pressurize" her, I'm not going to tell you about it till she sends me the pictures. Ha ha! Clarissa, quickly send me the pictures!
Back to school tomorrow after the nice Memorial Day long weekend... grrr...


2 Comments:
ohdear. haha. i totally forgot bout the pics. okok. will send u now ok? haha. love love! thanks for the awesome weekend!
hey there keshia lai! thanks for tagging!hahaha i was waiting for ppl to tag! hahaa. so u are the MAN! haha. kidding la. anyways actually the food is nothing great la, u want i can DHL to ya! hahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home