Here's some Drama for you...
And the funny thing, it's all true!
Rewind to Oct 2005.
My friend, Heather (HJ is a LADY. BH is a GUY) was sitting on a plane next to BH, flying back to Salt Lake from New York.
I'm sure the conversation DID NOT go like this but this is based on my imagination and what HJ told me.
BH to Heather: So you are flying to Salt Lake? Are you Mormon?
Heather: Yes. I go to BYU.
BH: What do you know? Me too!
Heather: Really. Ha ha!
BH: So er, you know BYU is so big and we probably wouldn't see each other again...
Heather: Hmm...
And before you think he was picking her up, he wasn't. Tricked you! :p He found out she was flying home after visiting her BOYFRIEND in Westpoint. (For my Singapore friends, Westpoint is the best US military school). And BH knew it and that was fine with him.
BH: So since the campus is so big and there's hardly a chance we will see each other again and I can trust you knowing you are Mormon, etc...
Heather: Huh?
BH: Erm, erm, can I ask you, erm... erm, some sensitive questions?
Heather: Huh?
BH: Like, questions about sex... like, how do I breach the topic to her before marriage?
Heather: (in her mind thinking this guy is really weird) About sex? Before marriage?
BH: No I mean NOT the act before marriage, I'm not doing it before marraige, but like how to talk about it before marraige.
Heather: Oh... sure. (Goes on to talk and give frank answers to all his inquisitive questions about you-know-what-topic.)
They part, BH praying he'll never see her again. (I mean, so embarrassing for him to actually admit that you curious about erhem erhem)
Fast forward (but not too much) to Feb/Mar 2006:
BH sees Heather on campus and just FLIPS. Tries to ignore her and walk past. Heather is so amused.
Now, June 2006:
Heather moves into my apartment abd becomes my new room-mate! Yeah! After church, she sits outside the Bishop's office, waiting for her interview. I'm there to accompany her and we are talking when...
BH walks right in...
Sees Heather and does a double take.The look on BH's face was just pure SHOCK. His face turned ALL RED and from the way he spoke, it was obvious that he was highly uncomfortable and extremely nervous.
BH: Hey, are you er, what are you doing here? Wait, are in my church ward?
Heather: (Nodding her head and just GRINNING like crazy) Uh huh. Oh yes.
BH: What? Really? Oh... (Very nervous..)
Heather: (Continues to grin like crazy)
BH: Oh no, no... wait, where are you staying?
Heather: With Keshia in Regency. I just moved into the ward.
BH: Oh so you just moved in... WAIT, does that mean you're in my FHE GROUP as well?
Heather & Me: Oh yes!
BH: (Really bewildered) Oh man... BYU has like, 200 wards and of all wards you're in mine?And Regency alone is split into 3 wards and of all 3 you're in mine? Oh no...
Heather & Me: (Just sit there laughing and grinning)
Everyone else puzzled. They thought that BH and Heather had a relationship-gone-bad.
Poor BH. And to make it even more complicated, before Heather moved in, I stayed with her best friend, Havalah and we had a BLAST! Anyway, Havalah got asked out once by, yes, BH! Havalah already has a bf (they are sooo cute together!) so she turned him down. Havalah didn't yet know that the guy-in-the-plane Heather told us about was BH, till Heather found out just 2 days ago.
Isn't real life more interesting than drama?
Monday, June 26, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Especially For Ong Liting...And those studying in ...
- It's 8.29 am on 21 June 2006...And I'm ALREADY off...
- Some customers...Just DRIVE ME NUTS!!! This c...
- I think the HBLL Library hates me...Because it kee...
- I went bowling today...With some of the Singaporea...
- Figure out this equation:What do you get when you....
- What a memoriable... Memorial Day Weekend! Ha ha! ...
- It's been a long...time since I posted but I've be...
- Oh My Word!That's the only 3 words I can use to de...
- Rojak!I've name this post as such because this pos...


4 Comments:
Well I'm not quite sure I completely followed that, but if I did, that was pretty funny. Poor guy....
wahahha. haha.. ohmygosh! hahah.
Stacie: I changed it a bit. Was that better? Can you follow it now? And yes, poor guy...
My Gosh!!! I thought I am the only one with bad luck, now there is someone to beat me to it. Hahaha. Anyways, poor guy!!! He shouldn't be embarrassed, because it only makes things look bad. hahaha once again, pure bad luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home