Some customers...
Just DRIVE ME NUTS!!!
This customer came up today and asked how much there was on his BYU ID card. So I checked and found that he had slightly over $18.
"Sweet!" he said, "I can grab a SUBWAY" and promptly went over to buy a sandwhich. Aargh!
Feel like boxing him.
If you want to find out how much money you have, go use the computer or go to Subway itself and ask them. DO NOT ask us and get our hopes up (especially since it's soooo slow now...) and then walk over to Subway to eat. Grrr...
Thursday, June 15, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- I think the HBLL Library hates me...Because it kee...
- I went bowling today...With some of the Singaporea...
- Figure out this equation:What do you get when you....
- What a memoriable... Memorial Day Weekend! Ha ha! ...
- It's been a long...time since I posted but I've be...
- Oh My Word!That's the only 3 words I can use to de...
- Rojak!I've name this post as such because this pos...
- I did my first...GROCERY SHOPPING, er, "load" yest...
- To Jerm (and all History majors and teachers)...Th...
- My Accomplishment...Alright, some boasting time he...


4 Comments:
Hey I know exactly what you mean. Some people are just on a different mental plane. Have a good day!
hey looks like u're enjoying urself ar keshia lai!u're relalie quite suae regarding the library incident!=]!come back soon!
hey u are funny man! aiyah heck care la! i also meet all kinds of weird customers. like ask us to help em throw rubbish when hello? cant u bloody hell throw it urself? there is a bin nearby! n got one say "can borrow ur basin for a while the milk bottle v hot" like WTH! hahaha
OLT: ha ha! I tell u if I got a customer like the milk one ah, once he/she leaves, I will complain like anything one lor. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home