Saturday, July 08, 2006

My bet is...

That Italy will win the 2006 FIFA World Cup but I'm going to support France because

1) France is the underdog
2) I have loads of compassion (yeah right!) so I think it'll be nice for Zidane to win the World Cup before bowing out. You know, leave with a bang...
3) France is really pulling a few surprises here and they just might do it again tomorrow during the final

So far many of my friends are pro-Italy and I'm standing against them... too bad for them cos France is gonna win! Ha ha!

Well whatever the outcome, it's gonna be one big exciting match with both France and Italy being in such great shape.

Vive la France!

4 Comments:

At 7/09/2006 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't even know what time the game is. are you going to watch it?

 
At 7/09/2006 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, nevermind hahaha. i guess the match is over. deborah woke up at 3.25 am (well she sent me a text at that time) and she was updating me with the score while i was at sacrament...HAHAHA.

 
At 7/10/2006 2:58 AM, Blogger piggy said...

wahahhaahahaa..
Italy WON!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8/12/2006 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home