A.k.a. The Trip to Marysvale (where is that?!)
Marysvale is about 3hours (driving) south of Salt Lake, and about 2hrs+ south of Provo. Population: 500 (serious).
To continue the adventure, Cameron, Jamie, Heather and I went down to Marysvale (near Ceder City) on Sunday to visit Cameron's friend, Kandell, who had just gotten back from his mission in Maryland/ North D.C.
And Heather and I had no idea who he was. We had never met him before.
But it still turned out to be fun.
The drive there was so relaxing and soooooo pretty. See pictures below.
Kendall turned out to be this Mr. Smiley who welcomed everyone to his homecoming.
And Kendall's grandmother was a sweet lonely lady who was so friendly and started talking to us about random stuff, like her's doctor's appointments and her family.
And then after sacrament meeting and a LUNCH FEAST (no kidding, 4 types of salad, sandwhiches, ice-cream, etc) we drove back and came back to home-sweet-home.
It was such a relaxing and fun weekend. Now I can tell people I've been through south of Provo. Yeah!
Thank you Jamie and Cameron for allowing Heather and I to stay at your place and bringing us around.

The cliffs we passed by. Aren't they pretty? If you drive by they're even more magnificent.

Unusual looking rocks. I agree with Cameron that UT is like a land geologist's paradise.


1 Comments:
i can always appreciate the beauty of the mountains.....
as long as i don't have to climb them. Hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home