Monday, August 14, 2006

A few pics from my wonderful Summer 2006...

Even though I'm in Utah. Very very hot Utah. But sadly, summer is drawing to a close and it's starting to cool down. School is beginning in less than a month! Since I had an awesome summer (esp the 2nd half when I didn't have school- figures), I'll just share some pics and memories.

I promise Rachel that I won't use the pics from her camera for pics on the Lagoon trip (she claims she looks bad in them. Excuse me girl? Since when do you ever look bad in pics? I am the one who always looks bad...), hence, sorry! NO LAGOON TRIP PICS. But that was certainly a highlight of my summer.

Anyway, after the previous mean post, I decided to lighten up my blog and post a few pictures. Jenny inspired me.

But I'm still not going to apologize to Mr. N Woo.


That's Alison Ruth Wood and I. I love this pic.
This was taken at the parade on the 4th of July a.k.a. My Birthday (Thanks Jenny!). Isn't Alison or "Ali" such a cuteie? I love her! Anyway, that's how I looked when I turned 20- the same.

But so far, being 20 has been GREAT and I love it!~

Make sure you scroll down and read the next few posts because I've broken up all the pics into different post.

7 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKAY OKAY you can post whatever pictures you want UGGHGHGHGHGH i swear i really look like crap in like all of them. BUT ANYWAY. i'll send it to you.

 
At 8/16/2006 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Keshia! All of them! Looks like you've had a lot of fun this summer. I especially LOVE the picture of you and Ali. You're both dolls. :o)

 
At 8/17/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger kokolin said...

looks like you had a very good summer. the first part of my summer was good but summer sch is going very badly esp my twice weekly 4-hr labs. anyway, enjoy the rest of summer and i really hope to see u soon. must resolve to plan a trip together this sch yr ok? must! must! hehe

 
At 8/18/2006 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great great pictures! It looks like your summer has been as fun and as busy as ours! Spencer wants to know why he's not on your blog--fair is fair--you better fiind one with him in it! :)

 
At 8/18/2006 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, that anonymous post is from Jenny, I'm still trying to figure out how to comment!?!?

 
At 8/18/2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like u had so much fun in summer....all are very nice pic of u... ;)

 
At 8/18/2006 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like u had so much fun in summer....u look nice in all the pics.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home