Monday, August 14, 2006

Pics from the Stucki Family Reunion

Ok I look like crap (and Rachel complains abt how she looks...), but that's not the point. The point is- this was the lake that we went fishing at 6am in the morning without permission.

Isn't the lake and "backdrop" gorgeous?

Now this is what I call "brotherly love". Isn't this pic funny? The 4 Clark brothers are rubbing suntan lotion on each other's back before we hit the rides at Raging Waters. I think they are such good sports to pose for this pic. I LOVE this pic!

Btw, that's Ab (16), Spencer (12), Ben and Zach (19).


That's me going for a 12 year old.

Ok, that's really me playing Funny Bones with Spencer- and we won! Yeah!


And that's my wonderful room-mate, Heather, with Zach, her wonderful boyfriend. Again this picture was taken at the lake. The "helmet" was actually a BIG pot to put our caught fish in. Yes, we thought we would catch a lot of fish.

So yup, that's Zach's family reunion we went to. Oh how I miss the Clarks so much!

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'that's me going for a 12 year old'


AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man you should see me right now...i started laughing so hard the lady i work with stared at me really weirdly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home