
KILL EACH OTHER...

OR GET CAUGHT (in bed no less) WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS!
Bwa ha ha!
Alright not true.
Pic 1: Breanna's holding the knife and I'm holing the PAM. And poor Heather's trying to fend herself from us using a wooden baking spoon. These are my room-mates this summer (July-Aug).
We were baking cinnamon rolls (that were way way GOOD!) and just enjoying ourselves too much. I love my room-mates! I feel so sad that they're going to be moving out once Fall comes.
Pic 2: I miss these two sooooo much! That's Havalah, me and Brigg in bed. Yup. Not kidding.
But not any of our beds, so relax. We took these pics one Spring Sunday when we were really really bored... at Brigg's cousin's home. You should see the pics Brigg and Hav took in the bathtub (no clothes were shed FYI)... their parents would have gotten a heart attack.
Havalah was my room-mate in Spring term (May-June), and the one whose brother got married and had the carnival-themed wedding. Brigg is her fun, terrific boyfriend.
Anyway, with a room-mate and her boyfriend being so fun, how in the world can I not love and miss them? I miss both of them and I hope they come back in Fall to use the swimming pool!
Labels: Room-mate gossip


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home