It's 2.53 AM...
And I am still AWAKE.
It's a miracle considering that...
I woke up at 7.30am this morning (Gosh! That means I've been awake more than 19hrs! Yikes!).
I worked over 9 hours today (10.15am- 7.15pm).
Today was the last day of Education Week, and the crowd was still going strong, even at 7pm.
After working, I went home and started cleaning because I'm moving tomorrow.
Have you ever cleaned before you moved? It's a NIGHTMARE.
I cleaned the oven, the microwave, all the kitchen counters and drawers and shelves at the kitchen (and believe me, there were MANY drawers and shelves). I cleaned the storage room's shelves, refrigerator and door. Plus, I also had to PACK the remainder stuff I had of my bedroom and clean it. The last time I had 5 boxes right? I had 6 now. In 4 months, I accumulated a box full of stuff. Doesn't bode well for me.
I finally understand when my student friends, like Joyce and Clarissa tell me that they clean till 2am, because I'm (sadly!) doing the exact same thing! We want to do it early, but can't because we can only start at night.
At least Education Week is OVER. And I'm so happy. It's been fun, but enough is enough. When I got off my last shift, I was really jumping around and going, "Yes! Yes! I'm off! No more Education Week anymore. Freaking Yes!" I didn't care if the customers heard me or not. It was nice to serve you, but Good Bye!
Today didn't start off well, because I cried once again. Yes, AGAIN. I know you are going, "Again?! Stop it!". OK, here's what happen. You know that yesterday was a BAD day for me at work, with the nasty customer, right? This morning I went to the Administrative Building to have some financial aid counselling, and somehow I got directed to a legal consultant, i.e. a lawyer.
And he was NASTY. And MEAN. And UNFRIENDLY. And UNHELPFUL. And very FROWNY.
Dawn, if you ever turn into something remotely like him, I will cut you off from my circle of friends.
I left the office in tears because he was being a big bully, I was exhausted physically and mentally, I was still recovering from the "emotional trauma" of the nasty customer (I'm totally cured of it by now, FYI), and the door to receiving financial aid just got slammed shut by the stupid nasty lawyer.
I don't EVER want to see them again. The nasty customer and the nasty lawyer.
I promise that a happier post will be coming. I hope.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
About Me, America and Everything-in-between. The adventures of a blur chinese Girl trying to find her way around the gigantic US of A...
About Me

- Name: Funkee Ego
- Location: United States
A very unbashful girly "female". I love clothes and objects with floral and ribbon motifs on them. I love to read and watch everything to do with artistic things. Unfortunately, I'm pretty telantless in them. Sigh...
Previous Posts
- Work this week...Has just beenHELL.I love working ...
- I'm happier now...1) Because Heather came to visit...
- Kids say the Dardnest Things...But dang! Teenagers...
- 10 Signs that Summer 2006 is coming to an end...I'...
- A few pics from my wonderful Summer 2006...Even th...
- Pics from the Stucki Family Reunion Ok I look like...
- And that's what room-mates do to each other...KILL...
- And of course...What is summer without a sizzling ...
- I'm going to be mean...And I really mean it (no pu...
- Stucki Family ReunionBefore I begin, let me introd...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home